Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Along the right lines...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Becca Wecca, 1 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Becca Wecca

Becca Wecca skinny minny here I come!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've started doing extra easy. Can i just make sure i'm going along the right lines with food??

Breakfast was a bowl full of yoghurt and fruit

snacks between lunch will be more fruit.

Lunch will be sandwiches of 4 slices nimble bread (2 is never enough so using 5 syns for the other 2 slices) with ham, tomato and cucumber with mustard (0.5 syns)

Dinner will be bacon pasta with chopped toms, onions, mushrooms and a bit of garlic

Will use my HexA on milk

and some more syns on a pack of snack a jacks in the evening when i'm peckish.

Am i going right here?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sounds great to me, you've got plenty of F&V in there and plenty to eat which is important!X

4. Becca Wecca

Becca Wecca skinny minny here I come!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  5. Honeyoc

Honeyoc Is a crunchy mama!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Sounds great. It would be even more filling and more nutritious if you add a side salad of maybe spinach, tomatoes, peppers etc to your sandwich and a selection of roasted or steamed veg with your pasta dinner. The more veggies the better! :D

6. H*Bomb

H*Bomb Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(9.12%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Looks good, but remember the 1/3rd of your plate needs to be Super Free!

Not applicable to what you said, but when I started adding EE days in - I kept thinking I could still have cheese as my HEB - which you cannot on an EE day.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.