Alpen Light bars - Only 3 syns

mmmmmm

I've been an Alpen Light virgin before just now, but I've just tried the Chocolate Orange one which was so fabulous I had to try the Chocolate Fudge one too (purely as a comparison you understand!! lol) Think I'll just have to buy some Summer Fruits and Apple ones tomorrow (again, just for comparison)!!! :)

Ye it was said you can have 2 as a HEB, the same as with the other alpen lights. 3 syns a bar otherwise I think.

i had the apple and sultana one for the first time today. they swap between the (full fat) alpen bars and the lights in the vending machine- there was a light on at the front!! so i got it :D

was very nice :D

Yummy!

Having only discovered Alpen Lights a few days ago, and already being a bit of an addict, I have just popped one in the microwave for 20 seconds and crumbled it into a Muller Light Toffee. YUMMY!!!! ;)

I couldn't survive without my Alpen light fix!

Just tried the Cherry Bakewell ones! They may have to be joint favourite with the toffee fudge! They are really nice :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I bought 10 of the cherry bakewell ones today lol

Have just tried the Alpen Cherry Bakewells. Whilst very tasty I found them very sweet. That said, I've been finding lots of things overly sweet recently.

I have searched EVERYWHERE for the cherry bakewell ones, no where near me has them :-(

Started using these as my hex b as I'm not a huge bread lover or cereal love - absolutely In love with the chocolate and orange one! Need to stock up on these I think!

I found mine at my local newsagents lol
He was SOLD OUT by the time I left lol

Chocolate n fudge ones my faves! As I do red and green plans they are my second heb every night with a choc options. Choc heaven!

Can't find the cherry bakewell ones anywhere :(

They are gorgeous..........I dread to think what I'll do when I run out as they so hard to find

Back