Alpen light cereal bars

Hi everyone, im new, started on sunday. Just had a alpen light choc and fudge cereal bar, it was lush, is it really 2 for one healthy ex B?

Danielle

Yep, it's great, isn't it? :D

I've been leaning on Alpen Light bars for 3 months now, spending all my pocket money on them, and it's worked so far!

I can't ever find the "Light" version of the chocolate one. :( It's always just the regular chocolate fruit and nut alpen bar (125 calories I think). I haven't seen a fudge one!

So, I always just go for the fruit one!

I know there is a chocolate and fudge one, I have had it before and its my fave!!!

But just recently my local Tesco has only had Alpen light Summer fruits and Chocolate and Orange. I do miss my Choc and fudge.

2 = a HEXB or 3 syns each - and they are delicious, enjoy!!!!

I love the Choc & Fudge, Choc & Orange and Summer Fruits, lovely jubbley......

I have just discovered them here in Spain and got a box of choc and orange and a box of summer fruits.

They had choc and fudge as well and I thought they might be more syns...........next time perhaps.

i had my first one yesterday after hearing about them,yum they went on my shopping list.:).

Silly OH picked up the Fruit and Nut ones when he picked a few things up last week. I know he was trying but now they're taunting me.

Got to say I love all of the alpen lights. but my fave is the choc/fudge one. I've found them in asda and sainsbury's and just recently bought a packet from my local co-op.

i can only get choc orange and summer fruits and the apple and sultana ones at my nearest supermarket good enough choice but load up with choc fudge ones when i go to asda half and hour away xxx tried the new strawberry hifi bar and liked it but not enough to go to 1 of those instead of my 2 alpen lights as a hexb xxx

Back