Alpen Light - new Chocolate & Fudge

I have to hide these ones from my little boy as he keeps trying to put them in his lunch box:D

I only buy these ones and the apple and sultana ones :p

So.............the new flavour are free - can't believe that they sound so yummy.

I did put them in my shopping basket yesterday after rummaging in the empty shelves to find two boxes then didn't think they would be free so put them back on the shelf - big DOH!

Sorry - are these different to the Choc Fudge I've been getting for yonks? Have they improved or changed anything perhaps or have they only just been made available in some areas? If it's the latter, I agree with Wendyswoo & kerry b - they're my absolute fav too :D
The 'light' ones I've been buying for some time now are, choc/Fudge, choc/orange, apple/sultana & red berry. Is that it?

I love the choc and orange ones the most :)

i love them!!! use them as my heb or syn them at 3 which isn't bad atall for a chocolate fix!! xxxxxx

Mmm these sound yummy, especially the microwave idea, will hunt these down when I'm food shopping later.

....I don't think they're new either? I've been eating them for a couple of years.

mmmm just had choc and orange alpen light as my healthy extra!!

They're TWO for a HEB remember :)

Back