Alpys diary

Alpzy

Hi all

Some of you may remember me, although I've gone quiet on here since the new year. Its been a rough year, broke up with the OH on new years day after 7.5 years together, was tough and I lost a lot of weight through the stress of it all. Got into another relationship which didnt work and I've now decided to do me time

Soooo the good news? Well I've managed to regain the stone I lost and am now 9st, so that's 9.5stone lost since I started. I've got a promotion at work, and I've now started Juddd as my eczema has flared up and this diet always helps get rid of it.

Now my target date is set for 26th November, why? Well after years of looking after the OH I decided I would finally do something for myself and.... I've booked myself a tummy tuck :)... to say I'm excited is an understatement. I've worked so hard to lose the weight and the excess skin on my stomach has always been a major issue for me, but soon it'll be done :)

So the plan is to do juddd and I'm also doing a workout program called Focus T25 by Shaun T (insanity dvd dude) and hopefully I'll have you lovelies along the way keeping me on the straight and narrow xx

Hi Alpy, so wonderful to have you back! What a shame re relationship ((hugs)) and i hope you are still keeping yourself fed and fit xxx

Such exciting news on the TT and that really is a big date - very brave but i know it's so important to you xxxxxx

Oh honey so so sorry about your horrible time. Huge hugs and I really mean huge rib-breakers. (Which wouldn't be difficult actually as you're soooo tiny now)!

I think it's brilliant that you're going for the tummy tuck, and you're so determined - you'll have a fantastic toned wee tum to show off afterwards with all the abs work you're planning. It's something just for you, and you sound like you really need and deserve that after such a horrible year.

If you need cheerleaders put me down for that job. Especially as it's one I can do sitting down. :D

Subscribing! Wow on the TT and it's so well deserved as you're half the woman you were but with twice the va va voom. Don't really like to ask, but you know me I'm a straight talker, have you still got the kitty? If I remember right they didn't gel and you could only keep one or was that Scottish Claire? 2 glasses of red after NMV for a week and I'm hopeless lol. Anyway lovely to see you back. Been reading between the lines on fb but not wanting to ask in such a public way xxxx

Wow sweetie - I am sooo proud of you, after a rotten start to the year and few ups and downs (like Lisa, I've been keeping up via FB), you've come out the other side - new job (so very well deserved) and a strong focus.

I think the TT is a bloody brilliant idea, you are investing in yourself and your future - I read that and thought, I just want to dance on the spot! :D

Love and hugs as always xxxx

Thanks everyone
Lisa I still have Remi, my little ginger baby, but i did end up having to take clispy back, the two werent getting along and Remi is much happier, as is clipsy.
The Tummy tuck is a start, and I cant even explain how excited I am. I've got counselling set up after to deal with my body issues so hopefully i'll be fixed :) lol
Tomorrow is my first down day, I thought it would be easier starting it while doing a 12 hour shift at work, no temptations that way, and it should all go smoothly, well hopefully.
The plan is also to give up the smokes tomorrow, as i need to before the operation, that's going to be the harder of the two, as i actually enjoy smoking.
I hope everyone is well, and enjoying their Friday eveings xx

Hi Alpy, hope DD and no smokes day going well xx

Hope the first day of deprivation is whizzing along nicely Alpy. That's a huge effort missus! :)

Back