• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Already tested for ketosis

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Anything other than 'none' means you are in ketosis!! :bliss:

wow that was quick lucky you .You are on your journey now and we will help you keep going got my:whoopass:arm ready if needed lol .You seem very positive so im sure it will all go easily for you .Keep posting few challenges going on at mo i find these really help me good luck hun xxx

i dont know if i should say this (but i will touch wood) i haven't felt hungry at all!

I have the worst headache in the world but there are just no stomach pangs... i feel weird!

Hi Sexy Louisa,

You ARE in ketosis! You are one of the lucky ones who slip quickly. Have you been doing a lot of walking or moving around as that will speed up the time it takes to get into ketosis.

Anyway I'm dead chuffed.

Ciao bella

xxx

thanks

no no exercise for me at all (slaps wrist) i work as a telephone advisor so on my bum all day, got home yesterday and just sat under a blanket and watched harry potter then went to be early (8) lol

Artyjoe

Hi Louisa, well done on getting into Ketosis so quickly, how fab is that?

I will be joining you tomorrow, also decided not to wait until 2nd but want a drinkie at the bells tonight and fancy a 'farewell to my favourite food' night!

Hope all the days go as well as yesterday did for you, good luck - Joe