Altered my goal...

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
I have decided to change my goal! Not drastically, but there is a reason behind it...

Originally I planned to get to 168lb - which is exactly 12stone, which would be incredible! last time I was 12stone I was about 12!!!! However I worked out, that if I can get to 11st 10lb, I will have lost half my body weight!!!! How amazing is that???

So my new target is 11st 10lb/164lb. I would love to get below that, but we will see. 11st 10lb with give me a BMI of 24.9

So thats 104lb to go, but weighing in this afternoon so hopefully less than that now!!!

Sorry very boring post, but I feel it is important to write it down...

Last edited:
sounds fab hun, you can do it.xxxxx

That will be a fantastic achievement when you get there.
I've found the nearer I have got to my original goal that i've also felt the need to change it. I had never been below 12 stone in my adult life so when I set the goal of 11 stone right at the beginning I thought I would be happy at that weight.
However, now that i'm near it i've decided to lose a further stone after this.
I think it's probably a common occurance to change your first goal.
You're doing fab and i'm sure you'll reach your new target sooner than you think.

Its not silly, your giving yourself a personal goal and I wish you good luck, i started this journey at 18.2 and want to get to 10 stone and will do.

Its not a boring post hun.

I've got my end target as 9st at the moment but probably as I get nearer to that I will drop it to around 8st 10lbs so that I have a 7lb window to play with.

As we slim things change. I think most of our end goals will change.

xx

not boring just reflective, it shows you're really motivated and have you're eye on the finish line. good luck

sounds a great plan you go for it xx

Back