Alternative Feb Challenge :-)

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
JUST A BIT OF FUN AND TO GET US MOVING A BIT MORE!!

Anyone fancy doing a challenge regarding exercise...nothing too strenuous?

I was thinking, if say, we decided we would walk/run/jog (whatever we feel we can do) 5 or 10km a week each, and then see how far we get collectively?

If you are up for it, put your name down here and once the Jan challenge is over I will update my signature.

hi i'm up for it will walk to work at least 3 times a week thats 31/2 miles each day and will use my pedometer to keep a note of total steps yeah us

i am up for 4 miles a day

hey im up for 10 miles a week. x

hmmm....i will think about this one - will look at what I can do on the wii on that line of thought tonight. A working mum with no one at home all week so cant really venture out.
The weight loss challenge is sort of luck - if you stick to it theres not much more (or less!) you can do so Im liking the idea of this......

Excellent Lardy!!! I will start doing the signature, etc....on 1st Feb as I dont have any space left on my signature...

I did 500m on the cross trainer and over 1km on the treadmill today :) I normally do more, but just didnt have the energy, but at least I did that, which was about 15 mins :)

hey sorry i didnt reply at first i was thinking as to what to do. if i could please join in to start with 8miles a week? thanks scotsmist.x

Ok, if I write it down, I should do it - I'd like to do:
  1. 20 min per day vibroplate - (I know its not much - but better than nothing)
  2. walking up the stairs at work (4 flights) instead of getting the lift.
Is this ok ??

Last edited:
Ok, if I write it down, I should do it - I'd like to do:
  1. 20 min per day vibroplate - (I know its not much - but better than nothing)
  2. walking up the stairs at work (4 flights) instead of getting the lift.
Is this ok ??

No Caren,,,just not good enough!!! 1 hr on the vibroplate is more like it :D:D:D ONLY JOKING!! Of course it is ok, it is what you want to do to give you a little goal!! Go for it :)

Right....its Feb 1st better get my butt in gear...add me to do 45mins on wii fit 4 nights a week.

Thanks! xxx

hi can you but me down for 2.5 miles this week please thankyou.

2.5km (1.55 miles ) done today on treadmill and cross trainer.....wanted to do 3km but knew i had to do a pilates class afterwards and didnt want to wreck myself.

I also did 500 hula hoops today and am aiming to do this every day - I have an exercise hula hoop in work ;-)!!! I used to do it before and stopped, but will start again as the main area to tone is the good old tummy and the overhang HAS TO GO!!

Hope you are all doing well!!! I will keep a note of my miles and then add them up next Monday..10 miles is a lot I realise because I do classes during the week but I am determined to do it and gonna walk at lunch time as well :)

Every little helps!!

Done my first 45mins on wii fit, I know you dont need it clogging up the thread but Im pretty proud of myself!!

Will just let you know on a weekly basis from now on ;) xxxxx

Back