Alternative rythm ....

Sibbi

2nd time on dukan, and I am really struggling with pp, especially on the weekend. I don't remember it being this difficult! I am thinking about doing PP for breakfast and lunch everyday, and mostly PV for my evening meal. I usually eat in the evening together with my family and this would allow me to have semi normal evening meals. I could do the odd PP day here and there, andwould make sure I have at least 1 a week. I don't mind if the losses are a bit slower, but will I still lose? Has anyone followed a similar rythm and did you continue to lose? Would appreciate your thoughts even if you have not tried this yourself. Thanks, Sibbi.

2nd time on dukan, and I am really struggling with pp, especially on the weekend. I don't remember it being this difficult! I am thinking about doing PP for breakfast and lunch everyday, and mostly PV for my evening meal. I usually eat in the evening together with my family and this would allow me to have semi normal evening meals. I could do the odd PP day here and there, andwould make sure I have at least 1 a week. I don't mind if the losses are a bit slower, but will I still lose? Has anyone followed a similar rythm and did you continue to lose? Would appreciate your thoughts even if you have not tried this yourself. Thanks, Sibbi.

Hi I've always done my own thing with the rhythm but I will say can you not just PP through the week? So maybe do 3 PP days and 4 PV days that including sat and Sunday? That's what I've done and my losses have been great.
X

Thanks for your reply. That's what I did last time and I managed to follow 3/4pp followed by 3/4pv (weekend) without too much pain. It is also what I was planning to do this time, just finding it harder. Yesterday should have been a PP day but I ended up PV for my evening meal. Today I think I have managed it so far- might head to bed early to avoid temptation! I think I will just need to take it day by day ....

Thanks for your reply. That's what I did last time and I managed to follow 3/4pp followed by 3/4pv (weekend) without too much pain. It is also what I was planning to do this time, just finding it harder. Yesterday should have been a PP day but I ended up PV for my evening meal. Today I think I have managed it so far- might head to bed early to avoid temptation! I think I will just need to take it day by day ....

Don't worry too much about sticking with the day you had planned, I find as long as I can get a PP in before weigh day it's all good! Xx

Back