Alternative to Alpen Light Bars

catswhiskas

As embarrassing as it is to say, they give me horrendous wind. It is awful. And often trapped. I am sure there is an alternative but can't for the life of me remember what it was?:confused:

You can have quite a few. Sainsburys be good to yourself, kellogs fibre plus, asda do some but can't remember which. There are some more too. Do you have access to the website? Go to latest healthy extras and they're all listed.

If your still after 2 bars as 1 HEXB then Asda real strawbery or apple fruit bars 20g are good x

I highly reccomend the kellogs fobre plus bars (milk choc my fav) BUT you can have 1 for HEb or 5syns.

Beaware that more then 1 can cause really bag tummy discomfort - it did in my case anyway. 1 is fine though & they are really really nice :D

Weetabix make a bar called 'Oaty Bar', quite like a flapjack :D - only 1bar for a B choice, but only 3.5syns each if you are counting ...

I like 2 aswell - it feels naughty!

Weetabix make a bar called 'Oaty Bar', quite like a flapjack :D - only 1bar for a B choice, but only 3.5syns each if you are counting ...
These are not a HEb! A girl at group was on about them ans my consultant told us they were low syn at 3.5 but they are NOT a HEb

These are not a HEb! A girl at group was on about them ans my consultant told us they were low syn at 3.5 but they are NOT a HEb

They are a HEB!

Green Original Extra Easy
Healthy Extra type
a.gif
b.gif

Cereal bars
1 Kellogg's Fibre Plus Dark Chocolate & Almond Cereal Bar, 4 pack
1 Kellogg's Fibre Plus Milk Chocolate Cereal Bar,
4 pack1 Sainsbury's BGtY Apple & B/currant M/G+ Prebiotic Cereal Bar, 25g
1 Sainsbury's BGtY Apricot & Peach Multigrain+ Prebiotic Bar, 25g bar
1 Sainsbury's BGtY Honey, Nut, Fruit & Seed Cereal Bar, 32g bar
1 Sainsbury's BGtY Maple Multigrain+ Prebiotic Cereal Bar, 25g bar
1 Sainsbury's BGtY Pink Grapefruit M/G+ Prebiotic Cereal Bar, 25g
1 Something Xtra Cranberry & Chocolate Cereal Bar, 32g bar
1 Tesco Healthy Living Apricot & Oat Crumble Bar, 29g bar
1 Weetabix Oaty Bar (any variety)
2 Alpen Light Cereal Bars, 21g bar, all varieties
2 Asda Real Strawberry/Real Apple Fruit Bars, 20g bar

Yes they are! I checked the website cos I couldn't remember exactly what they were called - def on there xx

Hahaha, no but you might be a bit more "fluffy" than normal!

I think there is an important lesson in this, actually. When you ask a consultant at group about something being a Hex or the number of syns, we have to remember that they are actually human beings and not computers loaded with information that they can just reel off to us. Much better to find out syn values and what is a Hex and what isnt from the website and online information.

Asda real fruit bars?

Can anybody tell me what they actually look like? I've hunted high and low at our local store, but can't find them. Are they the fruit and fibre bars? Many thanks.

Can anybody tell me what they actually look like? I've hunted high and low at our local store, but can't find them. Are they the fruit and fibre bars? Many thanks.

I've just seached the website, but couldnt even see them on there????

Back