Alternative to Easter eggs?!?

YummyMummy04

Silver Member
Hello all

I was just wondering what alternatives you will have to chocolate eggs this year for Easter (if you do Easter).

I am going to ask my family for a book i want so i can read it when i am having my long hot baths!

How about you??

No doubt i'll be given Easter Eggs but i'll just let the other half eat them all. It's only fair, this time last year I was pregnant and ended up eating all of mine and his! His turn this year!

We don't really do easter eggs anymore.. However, we do tend to meet up at my parents with all the family for Sunday tea.. Not too sure how to tackle that one.. May ask if we can have salad and tuna or something similar so that I can still join in. Then avoid the cakes/trifle etc.

Being as I can't eat dairy anyway, it's not so much a problem. I've been getting DVDs and books for a good five/six years. Won't be getting anything this year though because I'm not near family.

Do most people get presents on easter then? We never have! Although that's probably because our birthdays are around then so we're getting enough as it is!

Do most people get presents on easter then? We never have! Although that's probably because our birthdays are around then so we're getting enough as it is!

No we usually give easter eggs (mostly to our children and other relatives children) but they usually get me one too but this year as i am on a diet i thought i would ask for a book instead of the chocolate.

my eldest daughter is upset at the thought of my not eating easter eggs...

Me.. I'll be struggling not to eat easter eggs! lol

So.. I'll have to think of something to keep me strong :) I like the idea of a hair cut :) And maybe something new to wear :)

Back