Alternative to Wii Fit

have ordered this ...waiting for it to come ...says its not been dispatched yet :(

Hi Alice,

Amazon are saying that there is huge demand for it so they aren't guaranteeing delivery - just that they will send them as and when they can!!! xx

play have got them in. i have just ordered one.:)

yep guess wot ....amazon are out of stock GGGRRRRR
wont be able to get to a shop till tommorow now ...for gawds sake !!

the dance mat is a good one aswell with the wii ! boy dya sweat lol x

Ordered mine from Asda last night £14.91, also ardered cheerleader for balance board for DD, also £14.91.

I did the set up on my Wii Fitness Coach last night and then did a short work out. This taught me a couple of things. Firstly, I don't have an inch of fitness in my body and secondly, I need to invest in a good sports bra. I spent half the time hanging on to my boobs so I didn't get a black eye!!

As for the sit-ups, the trainer said we would be doing 10. Hmmmmm, I reckon I managed 3/4s. That's three quarters, not 3-4!

At the end of it, by which time I was a sweaty puddle on the floor, it told me I had burnt off 59 calories. I reckon it was MUCH more, but even if it wasn't it will be getting my body working properly.

For all that, it didn't push me to the extent that my heart was racing exceptionally fast. It was definitely beating faster but not to the extent I felt uncomfortable, just that I knew I had done some exercise.

It hasn't got the 'game' factor that the Wii Fit has but I enjoyed it just as much. I think I'm going to alternate the two

Back