ALWAYS READ THE LABEL

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
Gutted!!! Think I might of knocked myself out of ketosis. Defrosted some chicken and seems it has citric acid oil, starch and lemon concentrate!!! NOTE TO SELF READ THE PACK BEFORE YOU EAT x x:cry::cry::booboo:

You may have knocked yourself out but then again you may not. Just carry on and even if you have you will be back in by the next day I should think.

Thanks borders I hope you're right just just shows how easy is it to eat something and it knocks you out. I've learnt my lesson but we'll see on Monday at my weigh-in. Been on the Wii Fit to see if I can get a lb off that way :break_diet: x x

ohhh thanks Starlight I don't feel as bad now. Had a really good day and didn't really feel hungry so maybe I was just in a flap over nothing x x

I always go by the rule, only eat meat if it hasnt been touched by man, saying that i do have ham as a stand by but at 11 cals per slice its not going to do any harm.

Thanks Helen I'll have to keep that in mind. Well I've lost 2lb this wk so maybe I was lucky and got away with it. Wont be eating it again though I'll be sticking to plain old chicken x x

Thanks Helen I'll have to keep that in mind. Well I've lost 2lb this wk so maybe I was lucky and got away with it. Wont be eating it again though I'll be sticking to plain old chicken x x

If you like spicy food, you can jazz chicken and fish up....i use jerky seasoning (try and buy the authentic one not the supermarket one) use chilli powder, garlic,
curry powder, you can have a chicken and veg curry or chicken tikka!

as starlight says you wont gain weight if you come out of ketosis , just loose the benefit of reduced appetite , only carbs or a ton f calories will make you gain , and its unlikely you will be out of ketosis for long if at all :)

Thanks for the support Determinator never looked at it like that. and a 2lb loss is good enough for me until I get to goal :) x x

I'd enquire with somebody on the s&s site they get straight back to you with any queries.
I would say no but what do I know.
I just add black pepper and chilli flakes to the meals to spice them up.
I also have the fry lite salad spray at only 1 cal per spray.Hope this helps x x

Back