alyrose's diary

alyrose

Last summer I lost just under 2st on special k, and now I'm trying a combination of special k and slimfast to try and lose the last stone or so! I also calculate the Weight Watchers points of the food I'm eating to make sure I'm not going over as I find it hard to fit a diet into my busy lifestyle! My goal is to get to 10st this month :)

I tried to start yesterday and did well until my dad came home with an easter egg just for me and chocolate is my biggest weakness! However, I let myself have that binge day and started again today!

breakfast: frosties
lunch: half a sandwich and half a shake
dinner: bolognase
snack: little bit of easter egg and some haribo :cry:

I was around lots of sweets today as I was doing charity event at university and there was still some easter egg left over! I only ate about 15 haribo, and binned the easter egg remains once I knew I wouldn't be able to stop!

Hopefully tomorrow will be better now that these temptations have gone :)

Today has been going fine so far :)

Breakfast: Rice Crispies + orange juice
AM Snack: 4 crackers (0 fat, 18kcal per piece)
Lunch: Banana shake (bought today to try!)

I'm going to keep myself busy today. Got to go to the sunbed, lots of uni work to do and then a race night tonight (raising money to help my amateur dramatics club!)

I'm planning on just drinking water or juice tonight as alcohol is just empty calories! Also, didn't have a very good experience with alcohol a month ago and have not touched it since! I don't need it to have a good time, it just made me feel worse so why bother :D

Definitely found a new favourite in the banana shake! Tastes just like nesquick and I LOVE that stuff :D

Wolfed it down for lunch! Now off to the tanning bed then back for some University work ugh!

I've already been to Uni today though so walking to and from bus stops, and walking to the salon is some good exercise to burn off a few cals :) And hopefully lots of dancing tonight and running around for the raffle! Also I've been drinking plenty of water as usual!

Feeling really good overall! Long may it continue :D

Okay so change of plan for dinner, I ended up having home made macaroni cheese with tuna through it. God knows how many calories were in that eek!

I also slipped up a bit at the race night and had a bag of walkers crisps and a mini bag of skittles. Not much but every little bit adds up!

I hope I've been good enough through the day to be okay :) Will keep going tomorrow and keep trying to improve!

Ugh tired and stressed after work today, finally home :)

Breakfast: Rice Crispies
Lunch: Banana Shake
Snack: Raisin bake & a few other food bits at Costco (work)
Dinner: Chilli yum!

I feel happy with today, hope it shows on the scales!

So I couldn't resist a quick sneak-preview weigh-in before my official one on Wednesday and...

I'VE LOST 3LBS IN 3 DAYS! WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

I'm now 10st 6lbs which I have never been before in my adult life! This has got my day of to a great start and I can't wait to keep going :D

Breakfast: Cornflakes, OJ and coffee
Lunch: Chocolate shake
Snack: Raisin Bake
Dinner: Curry (840 cals but I've not had all my snacks and I have an hour long highland dance class tonight which should burn most of it off! Plus I probably won't manage a whole portion as they're massive)

What are the chocolate shakes like I've only had strawberry so far! Well done on your progress so far :) x

The chocolate shakes are really nice, I'm using the Tesco's own version purely because it was cheaper but I reckon they taste the same :) Great for if you have a sweet tooth or love chocolate!

My favourite however is the banana - so good! :D

I was looking for banana in morrisons yesterday but they didn't have it will get it next time though as I love banana x

I got mine from ASDA for £4 :)

Dinner was yummy! Curry and naan bread, and I had a much smaller portion than the rest of my family to keep closer to 600 calories :)

Our dancing teacher made us work so hard tonight - exhausted but glad she did. Feel great :D Hope it shows on the scales!

Looking forward to a quiet night in before my busy week next week. University two days, working two days then traveling 7 hours to visit my boyfriend for a long weekend (CAN'T WAIT! :D)

Also, my dancing teacher asked if I'd lost weight as my legs looked thinner! Definitely gave me a boost :D

Yeah! I'm not sure 3lbs would have made much of a difference but happy to take the compliment :)

Been a good day so far, just back from University :)

Breakfast: Rice Crispies & OJ
Snack: Raisin Bake
Lunch/PM snack: Banana shake

Not sure what's for dinner yet, hope it's something healthy! Also I need to start downing some water now that I'm home again :)

I was hungry around 4pm so had a wholemeal WW pitta with golden syrup (a great spread as vitrually no fat and little calories!)

Also on glass number 5 of water so hope that keeps away any hunger until dinner! :)

Dinner: Southern fried chicken, chips and sweetcorn (around 400/500 cals)

Also done lots of walking today so should be safe! :)

Just had an apple because I started getting hungry, we had dinner fairly early tonight!

I'm really happy that I choose the healthy option now :) Feel much better rather than munching down on chocolate at night! I don't feel guilty, as much as I'd love to eat some chocolate right now, I would feel awful after for letting myself down after getting so far. It will probably also help me sleep a bit better at night :)

Definitely noticed myself being more awake and ready to go in the mornings and generally having more energy since starting! :)

Working today... boo! I've got a strawberry shake and a raisin bake snack ready.

Breakfast: Cornflakes
Lunch: Strawberry shake
Snack: Raisin bake

Back