alyrose's diary

Managed to stick to the plan today! I usually don't bring my purse because then I get too tempted to buy sweets from the vending machine there. But I forgot today! And I was on late lunch so I was starving. I am incredibly proud of myself for not buying anything :)
I also went to Tesco and didn't buy any junk :)

Dinner: Wholemeal WW pitta, pasta with a vegetable and lentil sauce from WW cookbook

Hoping that because I've been healthy today and also walked the half hour to and from work will be enough to shift another pound for weigh-in day tomorrow! :D

Official weigh-in this morning... 10st 6lbs! So I'm happy I've not gained anything I guess but I'm worried I'm stuck at this weight I can't seem to get much lower, I've been drifting around 10st 7lbs for aaaaaages :/

Breakfast: Cornflakes & OJ
Lunch: Raisin Bake & a few samples at Costco (work)

It's hard when I have weird shifts like today to eat at normal times but I'm not too fussed, I've not had much so I'll be fine plus gives me a little break from the shakes haha!

Craving chocolate so I'm gonna have some, I've hit a plateau so a few days off will hopefully help trick my body :)

Once I'm back into the diet next week, I'm also going to up my exercise to help get to my goal of 10st or under! :)

Really enjoying my long weekend away at my boyfriends, however my diet is awful here! I've noticed I've been sleeping worse and not as energetic during the day. I'm looking forward to getting back on the diet!

Back