1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

am back and not weighing so often

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by faye cheshire, 26 July 2014 Social URL.

1. faye cheshire

faye cheshire Full Member

Diet:
    Extra Easy
    After a year of more than usual holidays I have decided to work hard at losing. My friend has got a big birthday and I am taking her to the Grovsener in Chester for a champagne afternoon tea as a surprise. I thought that it would be nice to get a photo but on realising she would want me in it ...and her only being about 7 1/2 stone horror has set in.

So I decided to start again and not be a serial weigher. To my delight I have lost 3 1/2 lbs on week one and have got four to go. If I can lose 12 lbs by the time we go I will be well pleased.

Faye Cheshire

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. LoveMyCat

LoveMyCat Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.62%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hey Faye -welcome back and good luck! Out of interest do you think not weighing so often will help you? I only ask as I was thinking it might actually help me more to just get weighed twice a month! xxx

4. TeePee

TeePee Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.8lb(2.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I was thinking about only weighing in every fortnight, hopefully then any natural flucuations would of evened out?!

5. pippa8

pippa8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I used to be a serial weigher, I used to be on the scales 5 times a day some days! It's really disheartening doing it, our weight fluctuates so much during the day that once I was 9lbs up in the space of an hour. It's best to stick to just weighing on WI day or you'll drive yourself crazy x