Am back on LT

Why thank you Rainbow. Started yesterday. People kept saying it'd be harder second time round but so far i've found it easy. Glad to see some old(or rather thin) faces still on here x

I kept finding the first day or two easy and then I'd slip up hugely, not because it was hard but because I just wanted to eat. Mentally I wasn't ready. Glad you're finding it a doddle though :)

Hi cherry welcome back :) am finding it easier to get back into LT than I was the CD no idea why this works for me but it does and this forum has great people in it.

Lol yeah im blase about it now i'm expecting to want to eat in the next few days. Green Tea helped me get through the first day,and because of the weather its keeping my bones warm lol. Hope your going well on it too, how long you been back on it now?

Angie yeah I think the barring of food completely actually helps,I would rather have none of my fav foods because I know I cant stop at one. If I was doing slimming world or ww i'd be like oooo I can just have this packet of crisps or this bar of choc. And sadly i'd be cheating myself.

Only on day 11 but it's the furthest I've gone since coming off the diet last Sept so all good on this front! :D

Hi there,

I'm in the same boat. Back on lt after swapping to a carb free diet over xmas. I seemed to get into the swing of things during the first week but now (day 11) i'm finding it so hard. All I keep thinking about is food! Not hungry just want to eat.

I've lost 2 1/2 stone and I've got 1/2 stone to go and I want to do it before valentines day.....

I can't belive I've lost this weight and my BMI is still obese grrrhh.

Best of luck, you've done so well already.

Amanda.:D

Back