am back

Tinkerbell1987

i love minimins me :)
ok... i dont think many people knew i had gone hahha but following my thead of cheating/ chest pains me and nikki decided to start together :) we had it all planned she checked up on me at tea time and i was fine, by bed time i had eaten crisps :sigh:

my friends (inc 1 here from america) wanted to go out yesterday and i knew it would include food, i cant expect them not to eat cos i'm not, but i really wasnt motivated enough to it there while they had food and jus have a shake etc so i decided ww was for me :eek: felt really happy that this as wat i was gonna do at least till i was back in the right frame of mind!!! went to york yesterday then scarborough beach had the best day i have had in ages, but we ate everythin in sight :(

last night my friends asked me to go into town so went to get ready and a dress i tried on last week looked fab since starting cd, put it on last night n it was tight :cry: i still wore it but it was much shorted obv cos of my stupid hips

made me realise i clearly cant portion control (i already knew that) and that after jus a week off i think i am bac to where i started :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

so here i am here back again, re-startin definaty today!!!! no more tomorrows i am terrified of my weigh in on sunday i think i have put on around 10lb :eek: one i feel crap in myself but 2 all my family have been fab and all ring to see how much i have lost :cry: i dunno wat to tell them :cry: think i will just say i have stayed the same, although when they see me they will see i havent :cry:

sorry am jus soooo annoyed and upset withmyself

day 1 starts now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx

With your re-start, lovely things happen to lovely people & you are one of those hun....xxx

awww ur sooo sweet, thanks hun, btw jus wanna say wat a credit ur marcus is to u, he has been fab to me for past few days while i have been moody bout it all haha

xxx

Hey stace,

bless ya hun! well at least we are both starting again together today- altho now I only have yucky sachets i wont be doin CD til next thurs, maybe u can help me thru it cos u will already be back in the happy land of ketosis by then! ur doing great hun, dont get down about it, pick yourself up and try again! you CAN do it :)

xxx

thanks nikki, we can do this n our 2 pint water challenge lol

n mandi ur right, i think for every hour of everyday i have told him a different idea for my diet haha n he still didnt block me haha :)

xx

good luck stacey
you can do this
just keep posting when it gets tough

kaz x

Hi Stace! Good luck for ur restart!
Lucie xxx

Me was wondering what had become of you........

Glad to see your back, you dont need us to tell you that you can do this and it works because you know.

However.......... I will say well done for getting back on the wagon and good luck

NO MORE SLACKING OR ITS WHOOP ASSS TIME.:whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass:

Me.

thanks me :D that was jus wat i needed hahhaha
how u doin babe?

i have jus the post that i had asked ya all to remind me off, i am more than determined :)

xxxx

thanks me :D that was jus wat i needed hahhaha
how u doin babe?

i have jus the post that i had asked ya all to remind me off, i am more than determined :)

xxxx

Im ok weight loss has not been very much only a few lb have just had my first bar, chocolate felt so weird chewing again,
not long got back from seeing my cdd have paid her for another 4 weeks worth so thats me not eating for the next 4 weeks cant afford to lol.

Me.

yea wen i see my cdc on sunday i am going to do the same thing, do u still see ur cdc weekly?

xxx

To be honestyes and no i havnt been able to go to weigh ins with the shifts im working i cant, although am picking my packs up in some carpark or another weekly so can give her a weekly update.

Me.

Welcome back Stace I plan to restart tomo, I have had a terrible week.

good luck...:D

Back