Am Back!!!!!

Tinkerbell1987

i love minimins me :)
hey everyone :)

dont know if any of you will remember me? i think i have tried this diet soo many times, but this time i am back for good!!!

I am gettin married on the 1st july 2010 so i dont have an excuse anymore!

I am going to see my cdc tonight and starting tomorrow

so wish me luck!!!

xxx

Wecome back Stacey!

Your wedding is a fantastic goal to diet for and CD is certainly one of the most successful diets you can do. If you stick to it 100% you will have excellent losses. Come on here whenever you need some encouragement to get you through, the support on here is amazing.

Look forward to following your progress!

Best of luck xxx

thanks hunny!!!

i will defo be posting on here for support, n ill know i need it, and i know how supportive everyone can be :D
xxx

welcome back and good luck. Congrats on the wedding too!

Hello Stacy

Congrats on your wedding - you should have a successful journey with that as your goal! Last time i did CD was for my wedding and it soo worked.

Welcome back Stacey.
What an incentive to do CD, getting married.
As you have done the diet before you will be aware of what to expect (and how good the weight losses are) So good luck for tomorrow, onwards and downwards as they say!! x

well am back with my packs :)

OH is starting with me too, so the competition is on!!!!

i think i will be on here 24/7 over the next 2 days cos am off work and H2B is workin so i need to keep myself busy lol

xxx

Wish I could get my hubby to do this diet with me, you are so lucky! I think good competition is a real motivator :D
I have just sat and watched him eat an entire packet of cookies in front of me :sigh: oh well.
Must say I am addicted to this site now 2, it's so full of useful advice.

Hope you both get on with the diet ok over the next few days. xx

Hiya hunny i am seeing my CDC on monday starting on tuesday so no i don't know you but with you wedding coming up i know you will do fantastic cant wait to see ya results.
take care luv

thanks guys :)
H2B prob needs to loose a couple of stone, so he will see his results really fast, but the competition is making me defo stick to it hahah

i took the dog for a walk today, n i suddenly realised that i feel like i waddle when i walk!!!! (i dont walk very often lol) i know by the end of the summer i am going to feel and look much better, n that makes it all worthwhile!

xxx

Back