Extra Easy am confused about 1/3rd plate of superfree foods

My understanding from group is if you do red or green days, the third free food rule isn't there. But lots of us who do green days try to have a fair bit anyway, but it's not compulsory

Xx

It is still recommended and listed as the rules in your book if you look. Its just less strictly 'enforced' (for want of a better word).

Sorry to hijack, but when on EE, can you use he as snacks without the superfree? I like a hi fi bar mid afternoon as a chocolate kick so use my he as that but don't eat anything else with it. I'm a new mum & breastfeeding so have to eat 4 more he's a day so hi fi bars are great for this. Thanks in advance x

I have to be honest i dont always have my 1/3 superfree :angeldevil: Bold i know....But you can always have a fruit salad afterwards full of superfree & SUPERSPEEDY food...Strawberries, Blackberries, Raspberries, All types of melon are SF & SS ;)

oh, sorry! I don't have my book with me I actually meant SS, i think all types of melon are SS apart from Watermelon? Sorry I might be wrong!
Sx

If it helps, I just got a massive wedge of Honeydew Melon for 50P from Morrisons. A half was £1.

Hmmm, after reading this I think I might have royally fxxked up, probably best I go back to original and green days, I had some fab losses with that plan the first time round. Thanks for your help everyone!

I do green and find that i eat a third superfree without even trying.
Today for brekkie i had 2 slices small wholemeal (hex) topped with low fat feta (hex),large sliced tomato and loads of fried mushrooms on the side(frylite of course)

Back