am confused

Tinkerbell1987

i love minimins me :)
sorry to be a pain

is there a list anywhere of the foods you can eat and on which days etc? and what are these healthy extras? i really want to get started asap but cant go to a class for about 6 weeks :(

xxx

This is all information which is available from the book which you get when you join. I don't think I have this information typed up anywhere. However, if you're keen to get started maybe you could buy the magazine and follow the 7 day plan in there? It tells you exactly what to eat and even gives you a shopping list!

If you sign up for body optimise they have the on-line food diary which has everything on there.

You can't really follow the SW plan without joining a class or online. You can get an idea from the magazines, but you'd be limiting yourself with what you could eat if you didn't know the full plan.

It is worth the money as it does work, and the support at class is better than you'll find following a diet on your own.

Or you can get the books on eBay. But you're better off signing up properly so you can get the support and info you need.

like the others said you are better joing but if you cant join for 6 weeks then log on to the site and there is a free plan thingy on there that shows you the basics.

good luck

Back