Am giving lt another go,wish me luck

Hi

My name is Lyn and next year I will be 50, I have had a few rough years and have gained 4 stone 7lbs. I am 5ft 2ins and currently weigh approx 13st 10lbs. I would love to be about 9st 7lbs by February 2010.

I have tried LT a couple of times but only lasted 3 days, I am hoping this time will be easier because my daughter has gone to university and my partner has offered to do his own food shop and cook his meals :)so I am not tempted!!

Off to the pharmacy tomorrow, wish me luck x:)

Good luck hun. You say you've only lasted 3 days before but if you can just get past those first few rough days it really does get so much easier!! x

Good luck hun. Well done on making the first step, you know get the 1st week under your belt and you will fly it. Keep logging on here for the support you need, plenty of water and early nights are a must!! Keep you mind on goal, you will easily get there in no time at all. Best of luck xx

Good Luck !!!!

good luck.. I am hitting the dreaded day three, but actually woke up in a good mood.. you can do it... it sounds like you have the perfect enviroment and pre planning is the key...
My advice is in the next few days cut down on your carb intake, then you wont get the slump so bad.. and drink water NOW!!! hehehe.... let us know how you are doing x

Good luck at the pharmacy and just keep logging on here. I too am 50 this year, so lets be gorgeous slim 50 year olds. If you have done the first 3 days before then you know what lies ahead, just keep busy for those first few days, early nights, pamper yourself, and stay focused on your goal and why you want to lose weight.
All the best and keep logging on, this site was a lifesaver for me in my first week.

Good luck that weight loss is so achievable! XX

good luck...get through the 1st week and i promise you LT will be soooo much easier. And you will get to goal weight much quicker than 2010 :)

Good luck to you, im restarting LT on sunday after coming off for christmas, really looking forward to getting myself sorted once and for all, summer is coming..lol. This forum is great, everyone is really friendly and suportive.... wish you loads of luck Lyn xx:)

Thanks for your support

Hi

I would just like to say THANK YOU for all your messages of support.

I was a bit out with my approx weight,I am 13st 11lbs, so a bit more than I thought.

Going to start it tomorrow, only having the strawberry shakes and the chicken soup as they are the only ones that tasted ok the last time.

Goodbye to the fat and frumpy Lynne and hello to the sexy goddess lol!!!!!!:) x x

wishing you all the best on your weight loss journey. :)

Back