1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Am I a freak?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Harrie, 15 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Harrie

Harrie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    I don't miss choccie nor crisps. Sometimes, when I see He Who Thinks He's Boss tuck into a gooey Danish pastry, I get a little pang, but on the whole not even that much.

But I miss bread - fresh, hot, crusty loaves - like it's going out of business.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. evanesco

evanesco I'm the tortoise.

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers ProPoints
    Nope. I don't miss crisps or choccies (but then I make a batch of ferrero's for the fridge). OH misses crisps. She was drooling all over the kids bags when the shopping came yesterday. I don't really miss bread that much. I'm full all the time off other stuff for it to bother me much.
  4. julie19

julie19 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    I miss white bread, cut from an unsliced loaf, toasted with butter & marmite on it, I last had this on Christmas day as my treat, I don't have bread at all because I just eat too much of it - so no I don't think you are a freak at all.
  5. mojomcl

mojomcl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I don't miss anything at all. IF hubby is eating something I fancy I take a bite/handful, and am satisfied...whereas in the past I would have eaten the same amount as him. When I DO have a bite of chocolate, or buttery toast, I savour it. It tastes so much better, cos I might not have had it for weeks/months, yet that one mouthful is plenty.
    On the other hand, I now crave & pig out on cold quorn sausages, boiled eggs with balsamic vinegar, and frozen grapes! Gotta love SW! lol
  6. HollyM

HollyM Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Oh I miss toast so much - for me too its the only thing I really crave - thick white crusty bread with loads of ....bleep.....

Still its worth it - well worth it, and I can have a little sometimes.
  7. *Fallen Angel*

*Fallen Angel* Full Member

Weight Watchers
    I love choc/crisps basically anything I'd class naughty. However give me a hot, soft bread roll with real butter and I'm in heaven!!
  8. rach3

rach3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    slimming world
    not at all! i`m the same don`t miss having choc or biscuits ect at all, even with the kids easter eggs in the house, i`ve quite suprised myself! saying that i do have the odd pack of quavers, syned of course! i`ve had a curly wurly in my drawer in the kitchen for 3 weeks now, not touched it yet! x
  9. Frontier-Phil

Frontier-Phil Silver Member

Oh your not a freak!!! we all have those cravings ....LOL

Phil X
  10. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    Of course you're not a freak! I could sometimes kill for garlic bread!
  11. Princess Sausage

Princess Sausage Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    SW EE
    oooooooooh thats lovely, nothing better than oven baked still warm white loaf ith cold butter spead on it, thickly and it just melts a bit, yum, can you tell why I just cant have it in the house!

I am afraid there are two things I just cant control myself with, one is the warm bread with the slidy off melty butter, the other is chocolate and I know I just cant have either of these in the house. It was such a challenge for the kids easter eggs over the weekend.

So I have the cardboard nimble as it's not so hard to stop!!

Everyone in life has a downfall, be it drink, cigarettes, drugs etc mine just happens to be bread and chocolate!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.