Am I allowed Asda Squash?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mav2011, 10 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Mav2011

Mav2011 New Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(9.32%)
    Diet:
    Adios Max
    I am new to this diet and forum. Its my first day and my struggling with the water intake, am I allowed Asda Squash??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sapphirestara

sapphirestara Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(13.98%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Dont think so coz of the carb content and the citric acid content! Ask your CDC for some water flavouring. I REALLY struggle with this too, but I buy little bottles of water (500ml) and keep them in the fridge and try to try to do at least 3 a day, and then as many pepermint teas as I can :) x Good luck! Keep it up!! xx

4. spangles

spangles Bouncy Castle

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12.5lb(35.74%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    yeah - even no sugar squash has citric acid by and large.

if it's any consolation i hated the water at the beginning, and would eke out my water flavouring allowance to make as many litres as i could with the one teaspoon. Now, in week 6, i almost never use the flavourings (only if i have to fill up a bottle straight from the tap at work, which tastes foul), and have been necking 3+ litres of plain water a day without thinking about it. I wouldn't say it's enjoyable, but you just get used to it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.