am i alone? 6 stone to go

Strawberry don't worry, one off plan day doesn't mean disaster. The fact you had been good the rest of the day will help limit the damage :) Don't stress about it, just put it behind you and carry on with the plan, you are doing great, we all have a blip now and then. I had 35 syns yesterday, mostly alcohol! Onwards and upwards to your next half stone award :)

Thank you flashharry x

No worries hun. When's your weigh in?

Aha cool, you've got time to pull it back, no worries :)

Mines tomorrow. Gulp. I had 2 days at a conference with buffet lunches and a dinner out, which I tried to be good and syn stuff as best I could, but you never know. And then 35 syns last night! OH brought champagne, it would have been rude not to lol. I think I'll be ok as I has saved some syns to cover it, but what with that and the conference....

What the scales will think is anybodys guess!

Aha cool, you've got time to pull it back, no worries :) Mines tomorrow. Gulp. I had 2 days at a conference with buffet lunches and a dinner out, which I tried to be good and syn stuff as best I could, but you never know. And then 35 syns last night! OH brought champagne, it would have been rude not to lol. I think I'll be ok as I has saved some syns to cover it, but what with that and the conference.... What the scales will think is anybodys guess!

Good luck for tomorrow...you are on another conference this week, aren't you?

hi everyone
im back, sorry i havent been on here i got rushed into hospital thursday night with pneaumonia so been in since then. ive been discharged tonight but only if i rest haha.
ive missed coming on here and ive totally messed up this week now, i was doing ok just eating muller yogurts and wholemeal bread while ive been in hospital but then they made me eat more, so i did, chocolate pudding, crisps, hot pot, rice, curry, sandwiches lol

anyway thats gone now, ive got my little servant (my bf) hes feeding, fetching, carrying etc so im waited on hand and foot.

just had beans on toast for tea, sounds so silly and even though ive been ill im still worrying about wednesday weigh in :( i really wanted my stone.

hope everyone else is doing great :)

oh no, poor you! I had the same thing back in 2009. Was rushed by ambulance into hospital with pneumonia after a doctor had told me on three consecutive visits it was just a nasty cold!
it will take you a while to be strong enough to do usual activities and exercise will be difficult but take care of yourself and you should be fine. Sounds strange, but since I recovered from it, my immune system seems to be stronger and I don't catch half the amount of colds I used to.
As for weigh in, you might find that you lost quite a bit while you were I'll. I could only manage to drink smoothies and dropped a stone and a half during the two weeks I was I'll before I went into hospital and the week I was in.
Good luck for weigh in and hope you feel much better soon!

hi everyone im back, sorry i havent been on here i got rushed into hospital thursday night with pneaumonia so been in since then. ive been discharged tonight but only if i rest haha. ive missed coming on here and ive totally messed up this week now, i was doing ok just eating muller yogurts and wholemeal bread while ive been in hospital but then they made me eat more, so i did, chocolate pudding, crisps, hot pot, rice, curry, sandwiches lol anyway thats gone now, ive got my little servant (my bf) hes feeding, fetching, carrying etc so im waited on hand and foot. just had beans on toast for tea, sounds so silly and even though ive been ill im still worrying about wednesday weigh in :( i really wanted my stone. hope everyone else is doing great :)

Glad to have you back...really missed you!!!! So you caught your boyfriends cold and extra! Hope you're back to normal soon...don't worry about wednesday...back to plan from now and i'm sure you'll maintain at a minimum! I proper messed up friday night so i won't be doing very well!

Went swimming today with ds and dh...was lovely to actually get to swim...managed 10 length breaststroke and then did 2 on my back...then my head almost exploded it was that read, lol
Dh really enjoyed himself and ds managed to swim a length in the small pool, super proud me!

Lovely to see you back...take good care of yourself, i need you x

thankyou pootle
the doctor had told me it was just my asthma but i didnt feel ill or anything i've felt fine been swimming and stuff, felt fine thursday in day but then i collapsed and my bf couldnt get me to come round so he phoned the ambulance, when they did my blood pressure it was critically low so rushed me in and there i stayed for 3 nights.

i hate laying here, i even have to tell him if i need loo so he can walk with me lol

i'd love it if my immune system gets stronger after this :) i was told the same i wasnt allowed out for a week but i've gone on and onm and on so they said on the proviso i rest and do NOTHING!!!! i can go home so i agreed, they said me been in there was upsetting me and could slow my recovery down due to stress.

hi strawberry, ahh that sounds great, well done you for swimming first time you go after years its hard isnt it? well done lil man, give him an high five from me :)
dont worry about your friday blip im sure you've pulled it back since eh?

Yep another conference monday/Tuesday, happy days lol

So sorry to hear you've been so unwell mission. I'm sure your weigh in will be ok, don't worry. I hope you're feeling better soon, in the mean time you can have fun ordering your bf around :D

thankyou flashharry, im loving it (secretly of course), he'll be 3 stone by time ive done shouting him. ive only been home a couple of hours and i'm already getting "whhhhattt" (annoyed/bored response)

good luck with eating at the confrence, how did you go on at the previous one last week?

Haha it will do him good I'm sure :D

I think I did ok thanks, I chose all the healthy options and synned stuff as best I could but you just never know. I'll see what the scales say tomorrow morning!

1lb off. I have to say I'm disappointed, I thought I'd made all the right food choices despite conference and valentines challenges and I was SO hoping for 2lbs! Ho hum. Might have to do some SP days this week.

well done flash at least its a loss. you made good choices, you could have easily just thought sod it, good enough excuse to eat rubbish and feel no guilt but you didnt. you have more willpower thsn i do. please dont be disappointed :(

Flashharry you've done really well considering the circumstances! Really no need to be upset...i'd be super happy losing a pound this week!

Mission, how are you today? I had a super stressful day at work, on the upside, i didn't have time to eat, lol...sausage casserole tonight though!!! Can't wait, i'm proper starving, think i lost 2 stone today, lol...that would be ace!
Think i'll make sw chips with it...can't get enough of them and hubby likes them too! Ds doesn't but he doesn't like any sort if potato except jacket potato...weird child, lol

im doing ok thankyou for asking, just slept the whole day ooppss. im just so bored, tvs rubbish ive read my magazines and cant find the dvd remote, its probably with the sock eating fairy :)
we're having quorn lasagne for tea im starving!!!!

2stone in a day if i could not eat for a day and lose that i would stop hehe s it is though i think i'll stick to stuffing my face like a greedy pig lol

Thank you both, your thoughts really help. I guess I'm just impatient! Conference today started at 1pm so I missed the scheduled midday lunch simply by being late and ate my own lunch on the train lol. Dinner out tonight and buffet lunch tomorrow to get through next!

Sorry to hear your day is stressful strawberry, at least you saved some calories! Sausage casserole and chips sounds yum :)

Glad you're feeling OK mission, sleep is the best thing for healing. And if you're sleeping you're not boredom eating! That's my worst enemy, as soon as I'm bored I reach for the crisps!

Trying the magic pancakes tonight...put the oats in the muller light this morning...i used the skinny latte one...tastes lovely on it's own, will see how the pancakes "pan" out tonight!!!!
Are any if you having pancakes and if yes, are you going for the real deal or are you going for a sw adapted version? Just being nosey, lol

Made the magic pancakes and omg they are fab...i put half an options in so all pancakes are 1 syn...the mix made 10 tablespoons ,i.e. 10 little pancakes, yum yum!!!!

image-2103535420.jpg

my bf has made me huge pancakes with chocolate sauce, pancakes with banana and maple syrup and pancakes with icecream and chocolate sauce.

ooppssss, im not counting syns at the minute lol can you tell. all im doing is eating and sleeping, im starving all the time and then i have a nap then it repeats.

how you doing? you expecting a loss tmoz? x

Back