am i alone? 6 stone to go

Oh that sounds lovely...i hope i have a loss, but after friday i'm not too sure...fingers crossed!!!
Are you taking steroids? I remember when i had to take them i proper piled the pounds on as i ate constantly but that's nothing to be ashamed of, just the side effects and there's nothing you can do against it...as long as you get better, that's all that counts!!!
You having a holiday week at sw this week?

no i think im gooing to go, i havent been out of bed but ive asked my bf to just take me so i can weigh and go because i cant afford to have to pay back fees and im wanting to try and save my holiday days for real holidays.

yeah im on steroids so eat eat eat and drinking loads but im on anti biotics as well and im always hungry on antibiotics so im in a no win situation lol

as long as you have been good all the rest of the week i think you'll have a loss, cause its flexi syn day so you will lose x

haha.
good luck for tmoz, fingers crossed scales are kind :)

ive been spending my days writting new recipes out for sw for when im up and in the kitchen, excited to try them. ive got a reasons, for/against slimming. plans, and lists. i even wrote a list of my lists lol

Good morning...weigh in day!!! I've lost 1 pound, so i'm 15st3lb now...would have liked to lose more but i did have a but of a flexi syn day on friday, so considering the facts i think it's good going :-D

Well done strawberry! Another lb gone forever :)

I had an absolutely rubbish days Slimming World wise while I was away yesterday and Monday!

Monday dinner we went to an Italian restaurant; I tried to be good but it was a 3 option set menu. Mozzarella and couscous salad to start and had the mozzarella as my HEA so not too bad. Pasta Bolognese as the other options were fish (yuk) or a chicken in a cream sauce with mash, so it was the lesser of 3 evils but who knows what was in the Bolognese syn wise! Then very virtuously avoided the tiramisu and chocolate mousse for dessert and had fruit salad, but it was some sort of gourmet fruit salad lol, berries coated in a sugar and lemon syrup. Plus as I was with my colleagues for this one and not on my own we drank quite a lot of red wine. Whoops.

Yesterdays buffet lunch was all mayo loaded sandwiches. And I might have had a few biscuits at coffee time haha. So I'm just drawing a line under the last 2 days! SP for the rest of the week to try and pull it back!

That's best...have you done the sp yet? I am shying away a bit, feel like i would be hungry...i like my carbs too much!!!

I've not tried SP yet, and never did Success Express when I did SW last time either. But it's worth a go to try and pull this week back lol. I had an orange for breakfast at about 9 and so far so good, not hungry yet :)

well done strawberry, as flash said its a lb gone forever.

ive found the sp ok as i choose meals that i dont need carbs with, like i dont have bolognaise or lasagne i was having burgers, salads, chillis, curry with cauli rice, sunday dinners, kebabs etc
good luck with trying sp :)

well done strawberry, as flash said its a lb gone forever. ive found the sp ok as i choose meals that i dont need carbs with, like i dont have bolognaise or lasagne i was having burgers, salads, chillis, curry with cauli rice, sunday dinners, kebabs etc good luck with trying sp :)

Thank you...what time is your weigh in? Are you still going? How are you feeling today?

thanks mission. I hope you're still on the road to recovery!

I was hungry by 12 so had lunch, slices of ham, a boiled egg, mixed salad leaves, and some mango slices. Not sure where I'm going to fit in the 2 HEB's you have on SP, I usually do EE so only one HEB. I'm bound to be hungry by 4-5 ish though lol

my weigh ins at 6pm, im not feeling too bad, sat in a chair downstairs which as shattered me walking down but ive had a nap in chair and just sitting here. ive done nothing but eat, im not interested in free foods i just want junk, so im going to get weighed later and then draw a line tmoz and try to be a bit better with choices lol

for the first few days i didnt end up having both my b's but then i got into the habit of toast for breakfast and then either 2 hifis or toast for supper.

well im over the moon, only gained half so thats not bad to say ive had a full week off, my bf thinks it might be because ive been laid in bed.

hes going to go to iceland tmoz to try and get some of the new sw range meals that got released today, then its a quick and easy meal for me as he has to go back to work monday, his boss has been brill and given him 2 week off paid.

That's great news mission :)

thankyou you 2.

i honestly havent so im hoping and praying it doesnt catch up with me this week.

Happy Thursday peeps, it's almost the weekend :)

Full day on SP yesterday (didn't manage both HEBs though) and trying again today. I'm definitely hungrier on SP than I am on EE, I'm not sure I'd want to do a full week.

Mission hopefully it won't catch up if you make sure you're drinking plenty and make some better food choices this week. Let us know how you get on in Iceland and with the new SW meals!

hi flash my bf managed to get me the sausages, meatballs, singapore noodles, beef in sauce, pasta and meatballs, tikka.

there sold out in most places though so think he was lucky :)

are you having another sp day? how you finding it? cant believe you were hungry i was too full on it so i ended up swapping to extra easy its helped loads though as ive managed to cut my portion size down (im a piled plate kinda girl ;)

Back