am i alone? 6 stone to go

Can't wait to try one, apparently most Icelands are restocking tomorrow, might have to go shopping!

Yep another SP day, and yep still hungrier than I am on EE. My body must love my carbs too much! But if it gives my losses a boost I won't complain.

My OH has just messaged me to say he's booked a table for dinner at the pub tomorrow night as there's a band playing and he thought we could eat there, so what I thought was going to be an easy healthy eating day has suddenly gotten more challenging lol, I need all the boosting I can get! Especially after not being too brilliant at the conference on Monday and Tuesday!

He helpfully said if I order the deep fried brie for starter he'll eat it for me lol

Just brought a load of gym gear as I'm starting the gym at the end of the month with a friend. Managed to get a whole load of great stuff for under £40 which is pretty awesome.

Just sucks that the gym we're going to is two towns over :') but it's the cheapest around that includes swimming, squash courts, golf ect all in the price.

Brought some size 16 jeans and a top today expecting to lose my way in to them to find that they already fit, so I got a little excited earlier on, so much so that my mum thought that there was something wrong with me.

Hope you're all okay, I've been a little awol this week, with it being half term i've spent most of my days at work or in training only having moments to post on my food diary.

I only lost 1lbs in my weigh in on Weds but I'd switched from am weigh in's to a 7.30pm weigh in and for some reason I was bloated as hell. I was expecting a little more as I thought I had a good week food wise. oh well, hoping for a better lose Weds coming as i'm back to the morning sessions.

That's fab news about the size 16s...well done!
I weigh in the mornings as well...i found myself starving all day until weigh in and then stuff my face with anything that was unlucky enough to be in my way, lol! Not good! Mornings are way better for me!!
Good luck with the gym...i only go swimming once a week and as my hubby and son do martial arts i get to punch the living daylight out of my hubby on saturdays...it's fab and helps with any built up frustration (i usually imagine my colleagues face on those focus mits..makes me punch 10 times harder, lol)
I am planning to dig my old trampoline out and start on that...been planning to do that for the last month though, oops! Might do that today :-D

That's fab news about the size 16s...well done!
I weigh in the mornings as well...i found myself starving all day until weigh in and then stuff my face with anything that was unlucky enough to be in my way, lol! Not good! Mornings are way better for me!!
Good luck with the gym...i only go swimming once a week and as my hubby and son do martial arts i get to punch the living daylight out of my hubby on saturdays...it's fab and helps with any built up frustration (i usually imagine my colleagues face on those focus mits..makes me punch 10 times harder, lol)
I am planning to dig my old trampoline out and start on that...been planning to do that for the last month though, oops! Might do that today :-D

Yeah, the evening weigh in was not good, I had to eat. I was at work from 9am-7pm we were in most of the day, we went to lunch at a pub. But yeah it wasn't good and apparently we weigh less in the mornings so that probably didn't help. My mum maintained this week. Even with 4 days off plan in London with food and alcohol she lost 3lbs so something definitely wasn't right for us this week.

Our bodies are so weird...i have the same, sometimes i really good and lose hardly anything and then i think i'm a right little piggy all week and i lose lots...on the other hand mist of the time it's the other way round!

amyBTRC well done on the size 16's! I can't wait to get back into a smaller size, I've got a load of clothes stored in the drawer under my bed that don't fit and I'm looking forward to being able to wear them again. Hopefully the scales will catch up with you this week, I'm sure you would have lost more if you'd carried on weighing in the morning, you always weigh more later in the day :)

strawberry I love my trampoline! I can't do any exercise that involves a lot of impact like running etc as I have a damaged knee from a car accident, so I was just swimming for ages but really struggling to fit it in around full time work and single mum responsibilities! Then I heard about rebounding (work out on a mini trampoline) and did some research that said it's really low impact on your joints as the trampoline absorbs the impact, so gave that a try, now I do 3 x 30 mins a week (4 if I feel motivated enough lol), I love it and my knee is fine on it :)

mission hope you're ok and have had a good weekend x

I weighed this morning and have lost 3lbs, so really chuffed :) :)

strawberry I love my trampoline! I can't do any exercise that involves a lot of impact like running etc as I have a damaged knee from a car accident, so I was just swimming for ages but really struggling to fit it in around full time work and single mum responsibilities! Then I heard about rebounding (work out on a mini trampoline) and did some research that said it's really low impact on your joints as the trampoline absorbs the impact, so gave that a try, now I do 3 x 30 mins a week (4 if I feel motivated enough lol), I love it and my knee is fine on it :)

Just had a look on youtube and there is lots of workouts on there...might try one of them...always getting a bit bored just bobbing up and down, lol
Still haven't got the trampoline out the lean to, oops

Thank you strawberry :)

I went home full of intentions to do my workout last night but ended up doing some batch cooking instead. Salmon and rice salad for my lunches to take to work this week, and a beef and onion casserole, both free on EE. 5 portions now in the freezer lol :)

at least I was still doing something to help my weight loss, even if it wasn't the planned exercise haha

out for lunch today with a client, I just looked at the menu online, there aren't any salad options! Guess it's steak for lunch then lol

hope mission is ok, she's very quiet

Batch cooking helps your weight loss just as much as exercise :-D

I know mission is really quiet...hope she's not back in hospital!

I hope so too.

had fillet steak for lunch, yum yum, client was paying haha :D

Woohoo well done!! :party0011::party0011:

HI everyone!

Mission, sorry to hear you were so poorly, hope you are okay now.

Strawberry, well done on your 3lb loss, that's amazing!

Amy, luck you getting into 16s - just shows what difference a couple of inches in height can make as I weigh roughly the same as you but am in 20s. :mad: Hopefully one day!!!

Flash Harry, sounds as though you are doing really well having to deal with all these buffet lunches and meals out - I would totally use it as an excuse to stuff my little fat face! :gimi:

Well, I've been hiding for a while as I have been SOOOOOO bad! I started to feel rough last Tuesday (managed to have some pancakes though!) and just couldn't get my head in the game - the thought of cooking made me want to barf, so I was just eating crap. Didn't crave any healthy stuff at all, had a McD's, a meal at the pub (chips and burger, fat coke and a dessert) to name just a few things that shouldn't have passed my lips. For the past fews days I've been saying to myself that I'll get back on plan, only to fail again. But today, I am ON IT! Started the day with poached eggs, wilted spinach and wholemeal toast for breakfast, and had salmon, couscous, baby corn and sugar snap peas for lunch. This morning, I made a big batch of bolognese so having that for dinner this evening. Going to try my best to be good on the lead up to weigh-in on Monday (didn't go this week as still felt hanging - went the week before and only lost ½lb despite being angelic - in all honesty I think this is what sent me into a downward spiral rather than the bug I had).

Anyhoo, hope everyone is doing well! xx

Hi ron...nice to see you back!

Last weeks antics are water under bridge! New fresh start today...let us help you keep motivated!!!! We're all happy to help :)

Good luck with your weigh in...maybe try some sp days to kickstart weight loss a bit? I'm the one to talk, i have, so far, shied away from trying sp!

Hi Ron!

well done for getting back on it! I did SP for 2 days last week after 2 days of completely going off plan, and ate lightly for the other 3 days (smaller portions) to try and pull my week back. Luckily the 2 bad days were at the beginning of my week! I lost 3lbs so I definitely think SP helped. I wouldn't want to do it for a whole week though, missed my carbs too much :D

I've had no choice really but to try and make eating out work for me on the plan, it happens so often my weight would be going up rather than down otherwise lol

I've had weeks too when I've been angelic and only lost a pound. It seems like such a big effort for such a small loss! I just always hope it will show the following week :)

welcome back!

Thanks for the advice, ladies!

I, too, have shied away from SP - I'm a carb lover through and through! I will give it some thought.

You're right Strawberry, water under the bridge, and I'm in the zone today! I was so gutted last week when I only lost ½ and had no idea why, so when I started to feel a bit rough as well I just thought "sod it"!! Not the right attitude, obviously, but I've (hopefully) got it out of my system now (for a while, at least!!). Let's face it, I'm in this for the long haul so I don't expect it to happen quickly and I've still lost 9lbs in 4 weeks and I'm happy with that. I said at the start that I'd be happy if I lost an average of 2lbs per week so if I can pull a 2 on the scales on Monday I'll be ecstatic!!!!!! Fingers crossed. xx

Back