am i alone? 6 stone to go

hi everyone

so so sorry i havent been around and thankyou so much for asking and mentioning me. i was rushed back into hospital last thursday after i collapsed again. my pneaumonia hadnt improved and my lung had colla[psed. i ended up dehydrated nd malnourished as id been sticking to sw plan, i had to be tube fed, anyway after a week in ICU on drips and iv's ive been discharged again today. i have to stick to a high calories, protein and micronutrients diet to help my recovery and repair damaged tissue.

glad everyones doing great and well done ron on getting back into it.

should be around a lot more now :)

Hi mission!

so sorry to hear you've been so poorly :(

sounds like you need to come off the plan for the time being and concentrate on getting well. Don't worry, we'll help you get back into it when the time comes :D

ye i have to eat high calorie so im quite enjoying my crisps again :)

im going to be on here still though to keep my motivation up and make sure i dont lose sight of what im going to be doing.

im going to be chasing after your 4 stone hehe

mmmm crisps.....crisps are my downfall, my evening snacking habits always used to involve crisps! It's one of the few things I know I can't eat in moderation so I just avoid them now. There's a packet of frazzles in the cupboard at home that's been calling to me, managing to resist so far haha

yep definitely stick around hun and keep up to date with us, it will help you get back on it when you're better if you're head is already half in the zone

at the slow rate my losses are going at the moment you'll be at 4 stone before I get to 5 lol

So glad you're back...flashharry and i had a gut feeling you weren't well...hope you're getting better now...forget about the weight loss and get yourself better first!
We'll be here every day to keep you motivated on your way to recovery :)

I hadn't had my HEA today, which is unusual, and no syns either, so I've just had an options hot chocolate made with milk and 6 tblsp squirty cream on top (3 syns). I felt super naughty lol

Absolutely lol :D

Did I read that correctly? 6 tbsps of squirty cream for only 3 syns? Surely not? Is it the lower fat version? Sounds too good to be true.

No just normal. Actually I did get that wrong, but it gets better :D

My books are quite old but mine says:
Non-branded Cream, aerosol, 2 level tblsp ½

There's not a lot in a level tblsp though lol

No just normal. Actually I did get that wrong, but it gets better :D

My books are quite old but mine says:
Non-branded Cream, aerosol, 2 level tblsp ½

There's not a lot in a level tblsp though lol

I.love that cream, its mostly air though isn't it which is why its so low.

Yep mostly air but hot chocolate just isn't the same without it :D

Off to do the weekly shop now and then it's swimming again this afternoon! Really enjoying the fact that we are doing the swimming as a family thing...the week just flies by and time for the three of us is just so restricted! Hoping the swim today will give me a weight loss nudge so i lose the 2lb to get my 1 1/2 stone sticker!!!!! Wednesday will show!

Last edited:
Swimming was really nice!!! Just finished dinner...it was yumyumyum!!! Made kfc style chicken with chips, baked beans and tossed salad....dh looooved it....ds didn't, he had beans on toast and salad...oh well, still healthy!
What you all having for dinner?

Aww the swimming sounds great :)

Your dinner sounds lush. Were having SW friendly Lasagne & veggies

Weigh day and it's 2lbs off for me! Which means I'm over halfway! I've lost total 4st 8lbs, and have 4st 7lbs to go. Doing a little happy dance!

Thank you! :woohoo:

Back