am i alone? 6 stone to go

I weighed myself 5 times as I just couldn't believe it. Looking back through my food diary though I think I have probably overcompensated, I missed 3 healthy extras. So it's the cake diet for me from now on haha :)

Oooo very best of luck for your 10%, how's it going so far?

Just had a look through my BIG selection of clothes that don't fit! I had a good sort out (can't believe i still had my maternity clothes in one of the suitcases including the nursing bras - ds is 7 1/2 - what a shocker!!!!)
BUT some of the clothes are close to fitting comfortably...think another half stone and i'll be able to put some of the clothes back into my wardrobe (and get rid of some of my "tents")
Well happy...gave my determination the needed push!!!

Woohoo that's a great feeling!

I've got a drawer full of clothes that don't fit, a lot of them should fit again hopefully once I'm down to 14 stone, one of my motivations is how much I'm looking forward to trying them all on again :)

I also recently sold a load of my FAT clothes as I am determined I will never need them again!

I also recently sold a load of my FAT clothes as I am determined I will never need them again!

Oh i am sooo scared of getting rid of the fat clothes! I know it's just inviting the fat to come back but it's really hard to "cut the cord" to the old me!

My biggest was size 26 back in 2011 when I lost 5 stone. Although I had put almost 2 stone back on by the time I started SW again this January, thankfully I never got that big again so I thought I should get rid of them, 4 years later!

Woohoo well done! :woohoo:

I had 6 stone to lose,started Slimming World in the second week January this year and have lost a stone by planning meals mainly,shopping online and then just sticking to what is in the house as opposed to going out for breakfast which used to be my main downfall. I still have 5 stone left to lose which I was hoping to lose by the end of the year.

Hi Diana, well done on losing your first stone! I've got just over 4 stone left to lose and I'm also hoping to get that done by the end of the year. We can do it! :)

I had 6 stone to lose,started Slimming World in the second week January this year and have lost a stone by planning meals mainly,shopping online and then just sticking to what is in the house as opposed to going out for breakfast which used to be my main downfall. I still have 5 stone left to lose which I was hoping to lose by the end of the year.

Well done diana on losing that first stone! I've got 3st10lb to lose now to reach 11st...might go on after that but 11st would be a dream come true! I'm sure if we stay motivated and stick to plan we'll all be at our target weight by christmas or even before that!
I only buy what i need for the meals planned for the week plus extra fruit and veg! I find that really helpful as i never really used to plan our meals before that...no more "what's for dinner? - i don't know! - what do you fancy? - i don't mind!"
That used to drive me mad!!! So i got my sanity back as well as a much healthier bank account :-D
When is your weigh in day?

I'm still working on the healthier bank account,I spend more money at the Supermarkets,although less trips to the local cafe and take aways and meals out if I did sit down and work it all out I am probably saving myself a small fortune which means more money on clothes when I get to the size where I am actually going to enjoy shopping and well done on the weight loss flashharry and strawberryshortcake.
My weigh in day is Thursday mornings,I have been really lucky this week,have had some bad days and managed to lose a 1 1/2lbs,I have started walking my Son to and from school instead of taking the bus,which is good for both of us and we actually have a good chat on the way,which makes me wonder why I didn't start doing it sooner.

I don't plan my meals as much as should probably lol :)

I do batch cook at weekends so there's always something in the freezer for when I haven't planned.

aww Diana that's lovely that you are having some quality time with your son as well as getting some body magic in!

Really looking forward to tomorrow...dh and ds ate taking me out to dinner...carvery, so i should be able to limit the damage, BUT i will still have what i fancy as it is my special day! Can't wait!!!

Ooo nice :)

Were going for pub lunch where I will attempt to be good as I was I bit naughty last night! It involved chocolate!

We definitely do!

Right...i think it's easy to say that today will be a flexi syn day, lol
I had a great day...1. Pressi and card; 2. Carvery meal out; 3. Nap; 4. Just finished a whole pack of toffifee...to my defence, hubby had one, oops :-D
Back to normality tomorrow, think my tummy will thank me, lol

Lol toffifee are free on mothers day surely :D

I have managed to be good, had roast beef at the pub, gave my Yorkshire pudding to my son much to his delight, and gave starter and pudding a miss! I hadn't planned to be so good but I pigged out last night instead lol :)

Last edited:
STS for me this week. Ho hum. My pre-mothers day chocolate fix on Saturday night is probably the culprit!

Here it goes, weigh in day! 1lb off :scale:
Considering the lovely high calorie weekend I had:party0051: and *week I am more than pleased!
1st10lb gone forever so far!!!

Back