Am I Bad?

ladylipo

Silver Member
Hi guys, im still refeeding as you all prob know cos i never shut up about it!!

Well my chemist said to stick to mantaince shake for brekkie and 2 meals a day! Iv been having a lot more salad than i was having last week im starting to feel hungry again maybe is just head hnuger tho! But today i was in work and what did i do??? I had an apple as well so today iv had my shake in the morning an apple and my lunch, do you think i should just skip my dinner to make up for it? i really dont wanna gain this week :(

but sure salad and apples are low in calories, why would you be skipping last meal? Could have been worse and had choccie or crisps!

No i wouldn't skip any meals hun....go out jogging and get extra water down ya.... maybe try eating a smaller meal if it makes you feel better? or a complete no carb meal

Iv not been having any carbs at all hun, all iv been having last 2 weeks is salad and tuna or chicken its really exciting NOT

Like i said hun bizarre to me, dont worry and on mon tell them you think you should prob start day 4 xxx

Oh dont you worry she'll be told alrite, ill slap her around the chemist for my CARBS lol

Even when you have them hun its small amounts, still lost and havent gained yet! Cant be that bad can it? Silly chemist! xx

Thats exactly what i want really small amounts, i was ment to be well back in the swing of eating for my hols now im only gonna have 6 days oh the pressures on

yo you tj how the devil are you

Yo yo back atcha honey!! Im good are you hun? Having a well earned break from here! Trying not to read too much...miss yous though so had to say helloooo lol xx

good for you hun.... i am half way thr decorating matts bedroom started at 10pm....tooo much energy
Awwwww we def need to meet up at some point

10pm?? You mad? lol Ive had lots of energy today too actually..lots if tidying! We do need to meet up, like i said we are all def like mates now xx

I dont understand - what harm can an apple do??

lt madness hunni....as you know does strange things to you lol ekkk tidying ...errrrr you can come do my house if you like i started spring cleaning then got bored ...so i have bits everywhere..BUT, my cupboards are clean hehehe

Well thats what you would think hun but they have lots of natural sugars in and you are supposed to only introduce fruit into refeed on day 4! Lady will be fine though she has been refeeding lots xxx

Oh ours is a mess, i want to live alone! Actually Millie can come she is much tidier than her daddy! lol x

lmao...just sitting here looking at the paint on the walls and thinkin it may be too dark oopsss...see what it looks like in the morning going to log off and and get this finished xxx night everyone loves ya all xxx

Back