Am I being over suspicious ??

I think it must be that S.W. have not moved into other parts of Europe not that it is illegal.
Maybe the language barrier - they would have to change everything into the language of the country then check out all the food stuffs - the job would be enormous and maybe not viable.

Its not illegal - they just dont do overseas classes

I think the legality issue was in connection with the copyright of the books that in the case I stated are blatantly being photocopied and sold, not the legality of SW abroad.

Starlight is right they just do not do classes here.
I think it must be that S.W. have not moved into other parts of Europe not that it is illegal.
Maybe the language barrier - they would have to change everything into the language of the country then check out all the food stuffs - the job would be enormous and maybe not viable.

It is not just the language, I think that would be minor in comparison with trying to syn so many different foods .

This is the one I was talking about - found it on the net.

She has classes in Benalmadena, Fuengirola and Alhaurín el grande. The name of the club is W8 matters. It's very much the same programme as slimming worlds but as they're not franchised here she's not allowed to call it that. She was a slimming world consultant in Scotland for many years before moving to Spain and has been going in Spain for at least 5 or 6 years.

I used to go to that class in Arroyo but stopped going and joined weightwatchers over here. Now I am doing sw online and really enjoying it. Have to say the w8 matters class was really good and the leader was great.

Back