Day 4 over & all good :-)

Lemai (well, everyone really!) - brilliant going!

Did you have your body fat stats measured at your WW meeting? I'm contemplating going to my leisure centre once every 3 months to get my stats done.. Will be interesting to see how it goes.

So Lemai, if I may ask, what was your start weight and what weekly losses have you seen? And Daisy - same question if I may?

Lindsay x

When you weigh in at WW according to your height and weight your BMI is calculated. And as you lose weight, the percentage of body fat that you are losing is calculated. And when you have reached 5% or 10% body fat, it shows up on your screen when weighed in. Its pretty cool actually!

I started out at 15st 13lbs
first weigh in I lost 5lbs. Second weigh in I lost 4lbs. Third weigh in I lost 2lbs. Fourth weigh in I lost 1.5lbs. Fifth weight in I lost 3lbs. Sixth weigh in I lost 1.5lbs. Seventh weigh in I lost 2.5lbs. Eighth weigh in I stayed the same (after a heavy weekend). Nineth weigh in I lost 3.5lbs. I am now down to 14st 4lbs

It has been the easiest thing I have ever done!
I do work out as much as possible as well, so that hasn't hurt either :) Love a good aul work out. In saying that though, I worked out before I joined weight watchers... I just tended to reward myself with a snickers and a doughnut or 5 slices of white bread with nutella. Or a pizza to myself.... Complete food junky :p

Back