Am I Being Thick Or Something?

sockmonkey

I am going it alone with SW for the time being, though I have got the books. I have been trying to follow it but I must be missing something. Yesterday was my first day of doing it 'properly' and I decided on a red day. This is what I ate:

Breakfast: Alpen light choc & fudge (healthy extra)

Elevenses: Alpen light choc & fudge (healthy extra)

Lunch: 35g wholemeal pasta with a little chilli, spring onions and broccoli, and 75g half-fat cheddar (healthy extra + 4 syns)
)
Tea: (I work funny hours so this was a 5pm snack to keep me going until I finished work IYSWIM) Salad of lettuce, cucumber, spring onions, carrot and radish, no dressing, with about 1/4 pack of tikka chunky chicken

Dinner: Steak (all fat cut off) fried in 1tsp olive oil (2 syns) with huge pile of cauli, broccoli, sprouts, cabbage (all steamed)

Drink: large glass red wine (8 syns)
Diet Dr Pepper (free.... isn't it?)
Herbal tea with Splenda (Is this free)

...Is this actually following it? Because I felt fuller and ate more often than usual. I know most of it was veg but still... surely I won't lose any weight eating this much? I probably did eat more than on a normal day because it was a longer day for me than usual, but in my books it doesn't tell you there's a limit on it being free, surely there is a limit?!

Sounds ok to me! Great isn't it? :D

looks fine to me....... you can have 2 HEA choices, so you could knock off the 4syns of cheese cos that would have been almost another full A choice ( another 9g :) )

FAB diet isn't it :)
I eat TONS everyday :)

I love the shock i your post!!

Yeah you can eat it all, yes you will lose weight :)
Have fun xo

Thanks everyone, you are right Brittany I am in shock! I know everyone says that SW is easy and simple but I couldn't believe it was really that easy and simple and thought I must have been missing something. Of course I know that things will get tougher, but for now I am soooo impressed. I'm still not certain I will believe I can lose weight this way until I actually weigh in though (I'm still going to have my own weekly weigh in :))

Thanks again xx

Back