am i doing anything wrong??

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by charlene-wilson, 23 April 2009 Social URL.

1. charlene-wilson

charlene-wilson Silver Member

Iv been on cs now for 3 days and i aint showing signes of ketosis. I no it can take upto 5 days but usually by now (on lipotrim) i show signes. I dont drink juice just water (2lt) i have not eaten anything other than fish turkey steak salad and tomatoes and cheese, iv had the odd pickle. my intake of carbs a day including shakes and soups have been no more than 70g except for day 1 when it was 99g. Any suggestions?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NewDawn

NewDawn Bring on the trumpets

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.18%)
    Hi there
    I think with CS ketosis is less subtle than Lipotrim. I got ketostix and it never changed colour but I knew I was in ketosis because the taste in my mouth could only be described as having licked a thousand envelopes and I didn't feel hungry.
    I wouldn't worry at this point - day three maybe a bit early, give it a couple of days....your body is just adjusting.

xxxxx

4. charlene-wilson

thanks for your reply. i will check again at the weekend :)

5. NewDawn

NewDawn Bring on the trumpets

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.18%)
    Wow...you did really well on lipotrim. :happy096:

I think with CS you need to think differently about it...it's not TFR....it's a low carb way of eating...the shakes are there to stop you from eating crap....and to some extent calorie control :copon:....

Hope this helps

xxx

6. charlene-wilson

your right, im thinking way to much lipo!! its just iv been on it since august so at the mo all i no is how lipotrims works. i have a load of q's im gonna ask the chemist lady tomorrow, just hope she can try help me understand it.

7. Deegirl

Deegirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(8.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Charlene...I'm on CS since Monday and think I'm in ketosis today as my mouthtastes yuck!!! This is a great forum to ask questions, everyone is really helpful as I have found out, they will ask any questions and I'm sure will know more than anyone in the chemist :D

8. hayleyk

hayleyk Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm not an expert by any means but you sound like you are doing everything right at the moment - I would just give it a bit of time :) Go by how you feel too :)

9. charlene-wilson

iv been feeling fine in the day its at about 4am i wake up feeling rubbish like i want to be sick and a bit head achey (well for the lastv 2 days). I dont feel hungry or anything but then again im eating every 2 hours lol. I no i only started this programme on tuesday but im getting weighed tomorrow. I will updat my tracker to what i weigh at the chemist and saturday will become my official weigh in but according to my scales this morning i had lost 7.1lb. But i will see and go off what the chemists scales say. Sometimes mine can have a mind of there own :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.