am I doing it right please?

chinababe

Silver Member
I'm doing the extraeasy, but not quite sure if I'm doing it right. started on thurs. To-day I have had:
scrambled eggs
1 healthy brown roll with slice ham
roast pork (no fat)
cabbage
swede & carrots
roast potatoes in frylite
1 spoon gravy

I haven't joined Sw online yet as I'm going on hol on Sat & thought I'd wait until I come back as will have no internet.
Previously I was taking orlistat & lost half a stone but now want to do something I can live with & still have a social life.
Any hints gratefully received.
thanks in advance

Hi

Yes that sounds good. You have had your 1 hexb (the bread roll) so you can't have another one today, but all the rest sounds fine (don't forget to syn things like gravy).

Good luck!

I'm doing the extraeasy, but not quite sure if I'm doing it right. started on thurs. To-day I have had:
scrambled eggs : FREE
1 healthy brown roll with slice ham : ROLL HEX B & HAM is FREE
roast pork (no fat) FREE
cabbage FREE
swede & carrots FREE
roast potatoes in frylite FREE
1 spoon gravy Syn..Depends on how its made, wont be much for 1 tablespoon as long as not made with oil

I haven't joined Sw online yet as I'm going on hol on Sat & thought I'd wait until I come back as will have no internet.
Previously I was taking orlistat & lost half a stone but now want to do something I can live with & still have a social life.
Any hints gratefully received.
thanks in advance

You need a Hex A (so milk or cheese) & your supposed to "try" and fill 1/3 of your plate with super Free foods but once you join online you will beable to read better what they are, appart from that all looks A-OK to me.

Well Done

You're not supposed to 'try' to fill 1/3 with superfree now - it's mandatory that you do :)

However, if your meal contains one of your healthy extras (eg if your bread roll was for breakfast with your eggs?), then you don't have to do this.

Looking good so far!

do I need to eat 1/3 superfree food at every meal including breakfast please? Are snacks ok as long as they are free food?

You're not supposed to 'try' to fill 1/3 with superfree now - it's mandatory that you do :)

However, if your meal contains one of your healthy extras (eg if your bread roll was for breakfast with your eggs?), then you don't have to do this.

Looking good so far!

Ooo is that right, becuase thats what my consultant told me (I am warey of what he says as he has changed his mind a few times). He didnt originally say you had to do EE for the full week so I was switching my days, then he said you can have the warbitons best of both bread as HEX B but I can't find that online and my friend asked her consultant who said you can't, and now this, his words were

"all we ask is that you try & fill your plate 1/3 full with Superfree Foods"

and that was it, nothing about how you don't have to if your having a HEX with your main meel AARRGGHHH silly consultant :(

do I need to eat 1/3 superfree food at every meal including breakfast please? Are snacks ok as long as they are free food?

Yes you do, unless you're using a hex, as this is a measured amount and it may not be possible to put 1/3 superfree with it. I usually try to have half a grapefruit to start my breakfast, so I've had some superfree regardless of what follows :)

It used to be that they 'suggested' 1/3 superfree to boost losses on EE, but since new year, when the new books came out, it's now a must that you have 1/3 superfree with every meal.

Yes the 1/3 superfree is a must do now.
Also, there is nothing to say that you have to do EE for a full week, so you were fine to be switching between plans. Sorry but it sounds like your consultant is not the greatest :(

I'm really looking forward to joining online when I come home. I love browsing on here because its full of really good advice & tips. so thanks everyone.

Yes the 1/3 superfree is a must do now.
Also, there is nothing to say that you have to do EE for a full week, so you were fine to be switching between plans. Sorry but it sounds like your consultant is not the greatest :(

Sounds the same to me as well!! Bugger.

I didn't know about the superfree snacks either, this is probably why im havng poor or no losses, im seeing how ive done this week, then I may switch to red/green & see how that goes...thanks

(sorry for the thread hijack OP)

Back