Am I doing something wrong!?

Keep your chin up Amy I know just how you feel, I am on day 25 and I have been doing everything right to the best of my knowledge, eating & exercising and going off my Wii information during the first 3 weeks I only lost 6lb and this week I have put ON 2 lb, don't ask me how because I really do not know so have been a bit disheartened this week and full of self pity lol. Only thing we can do is pull ourselves back up and carry on doing what we should be doing. I really think it would be a great idea to join myfitnesspal.com, was definately best advice I was given, if you do add me as a friend my name on there is ShellDee. Don't give up on yourself because the girls on here won't give up on you, they are amazing when it comes to support and encouragement.
Shell x0x

Amy stay strong hun, I agree with Autumn I bet that man of yours loves you tonnes hunny :)

Losing weight is daunting at the best of times and yes its depressing but we need to stay positive :) as negative thoughts stop our bodies from losing the weight :(
We are all in this for the long haul hun I still have around 6 stone to lose but together as a team where we support each other its made easier....
I agree with Shell join Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal | MyFitnessPal.com you can keep track and make sure you make your food/exercise diary viewable to friends then we can advise you and keep you on track

You can do this Amy I have every faith in you.....so come on girlie today is a new day

Hugs Sharon xx

Back