Total Solution Am I doing something wrong?

Hi guys,

Just a quick question. I started Exante TS yesterday ,was a bit hungry by bedtime but nothing major. Woke up this morning not hungry AT ALL and have blitz the kitchen and front room.No headache,just lots of energy. Am i doing this right? I stuck to it 100% yesterday and have been preparing myself for feeling lousy for a few days and its completely opposite.I had 2 cans of coke zero yesterday *needed something fizzy* has that put me back? Im confused,any advice will be greatly appreciated.

sounds like you are doing great! everybody is different, i have the odd headache now and then but didn't find the first days hard at all! six weeks in and i still feel fine. you must have strong focus :)

Why do you think you are doing something wrong? Sounds just great to me, carry on and well done. When in doubt drink more water, find your way to make it work and as Mo Farah says 'just keeping on working hard at anything!'.
GSQ

Maybe you're in ketosis - some people go into it really quickly & that would explain all the energy :)
Or maybe you were sensitive to a food you're not eating now - I know if I cut out bread for just a day I feel a lot better & have more energy... keep up the good work :D xx

Back