Working Solutions Am i doing this right?! Please help!

kimbeza

I everyone, I started on Wednesday when my bumper pack arrived...
I've been having a shake for breakfast, a bar for lunch and another shake for tea ( as I don't like the soups)
I have also had a couple of eggs or a bit of chicken daily, and lots of water!
If I carry on like this will I have a good weight loss in the next 4 weeks as I go on holiday?
X

Hi Kimbeza,

I am no expert ( just on my 5th week) but If you r doing 3 packs and a low carb meal (400 cals), it is called working solution. Yes it will work. Usually people who want quicker weight loss they start wih total solution (3 packs) . But you could see how you are doing (weight loss wise) at the week 1 weigh in and decide for yourself. Another thing with working solution is you could work out much more than in total solutions. All the information about different steps/ stages are on the exante website. :)

All the best on your exante journey!! Xxx

Hi I started on Tuesday doing the working solution and in 2 days I have lost 7lbs. Working solution definitely works. I have been having a shake for breakfast, meal at lunch time (chicken salad), Shake when in from work and a bar for supper. I must admit I have had a shocking headache today probably due to the carb dettox. I am struggling to drink the necessary amount of water.

Back