Am i doing this right??

xjacqui37x

Hi

Well first two weeks i have only lost 2.5lbs, and wondering why everyone i see have lost more than that in first week and then nearly same second week.

I know people have different bodies etc etc and different amount of weight to shift, but i still have loads i have 100lbs to shift.

First week yes was totm but i didnt use weekly's, second week used roughly 15 weekly's and had a chinese day before weigh in, and last week i was completely off plan (which im not counting as this moan lol).

Ive cut down on loads of pasta, potato, bread, ive just eaten the amount i need to keep within pp's for day.

I would really like to know what ppl are doing differently to me who loose loads.

Do i have to eat loads of veggies constantly to make me loose loads as i do try everyday to eat 5-7 portions, i have salad with stuff, veggies with approtiate dinners and fruit 2-3 times a day.

Dont get me wrong i love ww and enjoying it trying different foods :D but would just love to know, and maybe i have to face fact im a slow poor loser :ashamed0005::needhug:

Hi - if you are hand on heart following the plan, then the losses will follow and you did lose! As you say yourself, everyone is different so it is futile to compare yourself to other people. You have only been at it for two weeks, and went off plan last week, so perhaps just give it more time for you to settle in. Follow the plan as written and relax :)

Hey hun, i find that if i want a take away i have to have it at least 3 days before WI otherwise the weight of the food still lies heavy in my stomach and as chinese contains a lot of salt your body builds up with water because of the salt in your system, therefore you will find you still haven't got rid of the extra water weight in your body therefore this should hopefully show up on your WI next week, same with TOTM last week, your body builds up with water, so therefore due to TOTM last week and Chinese close to your WI your body hasnt had a chance to get rid of the excess water :)

Also! with the new PP system everyone has been finding it a bit confusing with working out how many of their weeklies they should be eating to get a good loss, some find it best eating hardly any, others all of them, and some in the middle, i'm afraid it's just trial and error, people have tried to eat none and they get a small loss, but yet when they eat all they dont lose, so they eat inbetween and get a good loss, then others eat all and lose nothing, eat none and lose a lot, and others eat all and have a great loss! it really is just down to how much food your body needs to be able to one function properly and too the work rate of your metabolism if its quick then your ok to eat all weeklies as your body can cope with it, if it's slow then your body wont be able to work through the extra food from the weeklies etc so keep at it :) at least it's coming off! you'll soon find a way that works for you with the weeklies for now just drink plenty of water as this will help to get rid of any extra salt in your body and work out the excess water you already have inside :D xxx

dont worry the first week i stayed the same, was not happy but sometimes it catches up the next weigh in i lost 3 1/2 lbs

keep it up

Yeah gotta echo what the other ladies have said, everyones different and you are losing which is great! The weight isn't gained overnight, nor is it lost. My weight changes are big, then i have a smaller loss and get frustrated, then go on a binge! I'd love to be losing it slowly

I only lost 2.5lbs in my first week which I was disappointed with. I'm now 16 stone 11lbs and currently losing 2-3lbs per week. That's using all or most of my weeklies, and having a takeaway at the weekend. My WI day is a Monday and I'm not finding that it's affecting me.

But like you said, everyone is different.

Oh and I don't each many vegetables, I fulfil my 5 a day with fruit as I enjoy it more.

Just remember that the slower you lose it, the more likely you are to keep it off (or so I've heard!)

I know it's frustrating, I have so much weight to lose. But take your time and don't give up x

Hi like you im wondering what to do i worked out my pp allowance totally wrong last week 34 pts but should have 51 so now i do not know what to do about weeklies im trying to just eat dailies this week and see how i get on.

Back