Am I doing this right?

chocci

I'm on week 2 of SW and so far I have been doing green days, I want to try EE but the 1/3 part I find tricky. This is my food diary for today:
B'fast - magic porridge ( Hex b, mullerlight ) Apple.
Lunch- Home made veg soup ( cauli, broccoli, onion, cabbage, swede, carrot & stock cube ) red onion omlette, 1tbsp ketchup
Snack - muller light greek yogurt (coconut)
Tea- Diet coke chicken, actifry roast potatoes ( using frylight ) broccoli & carrots
Snack - monster munch or curly wurly.

Please could someone tell me if this looks ok, I dont want to get it wrong! Thanks in advance x

I'm on week 2 of SW and so far I have been doing green days, I want to try EE but the 1/3 part I find tricky. This is my food diary for today:
B'fast - magic porridge ( Hex b, mullerlight ) Apple.
Lunch- Home made veg soup ( cauli, broccoli, onion, cabbage, swede, carrot & stock cube ) red onion omlette, 1tbsp ketchup
Snack - muller light greek yogurt (coconut)
Tea- Diet coke chicken, actifry roast potatoes ( using frylight ) broccoli & carrots
Snack - monster munch or curly wurly.

Please could someone tell me if this looks ok, I dont want to get it wrong! Thanks in advance x
looks fine to me.. but snack items would be syns and would you be having gravy? as that syns too
could probably add more fruit
x

If you like meat, fish pasta and potatoes you will really enjoy extra easy, lots of fruit veg and salad, then theres baked beans and mushy peas, the amount you can eat is truly amazing, I started in March and have lost 3 and half stone with many more to go. What are you finding tricky about the 1/3rd part? keep in touch and I am sure you will always be able to get the answers to any probs on this site x

Back