Am I doing this right?

Please can someone tell me if I'm doing it right or wrong? Thank you so much!

These me are my last two days:

Breakfast - 1 alpen light, mullerlight yoghurt and an apple.

lunch - lettuce, cucumber, chicken pieces, tomatoes and some light mayo.

dinner - pulled pork, one wholemeal roll, sw chips, lettuce and cucumber.

snacks - Apple, plumb.

breakfast - two alpen lights and an apple

lunch - same as previous day

dinner - steak, baked potato, light mayo, green beans and tomatoes cooked in frylight.

snacks- plumb

All looks good., but I don't see many syns or a healthy extra a choice in either day. You must have these as they are good for you.

Xx

Please can someone tell me if I'm doing it right or wrong? Thank you so much!

These me are my last two days:

Breakfast - 1 alpen light, mullerlight yoghurt and an apple. syns for the Alpen light (3 I think)

lunch - lettuce, cucumber, chicken pieces, tomatoes and some light mayo. syns for the mayo, no idea as I don't eat it

dinner - pulled pork, one wholemeal roll, sw chips, lettuce and cucumber. did you weigh your wholemeal roll, 60grms for hexb

snacks - Apple, plumb.

breakfast - two alpen lights and an apple

lunch - same as previous day

dinner - steak, baked potato, light mayo, green beans and tomatoes cooked in frylight.

snacks- plumb

Looks good ;)

All looks good., but I don't see many syns or a healthy extra a choice in either day. You must have these as they are good for you.

Xx

I agree it looks good, syns are in the mayo & 1 alpen light, :D

Yes, all looking good but as Happy Holidays says you'll need to syn the Alpen Lights if you choose to have a roll on the same day (you can have either the 2 Alpen bars or 1 roll as a HEXB). Would also go for 3 syns on that day but even still you're entitled to up to 15! Keep up the good work! :)

Hi megmoolama :)

I'm guessing you're doing Extra Easy? Looks pretty good, as Kay said you're missing your HEA on both days though, is the milk you have in tea and coffee through the day enough to count as your HEA?

Also even with the Alpen light counted as 3 syns on your first day, your only other syns are in mayo. You are therefore very light on syns. You're allowed 15 a day, don't cut back on them too much, I and many others find we don't achieve a good weight loss if we restrict syns too much.

Also your roll should be weighed if using as a HEB - cant remember how many grams it has to be as I always use 2 slices from a 400g loaf as I know thats right then

Sorry just read the other replies again and this had already been pointed out

Back