Extra Easy Am I eating enough?

Amy2249

Silver Member
Hi everyone, my weightloss has stopped and I have been trying to get to the bottom of what I am doing wrong.
I started regular exercise about 4 weeks ago so for a couple of WIs I was blaming water retention. I drink plenty of water throughout the day, I have my superfree and HEx.
I was just looking at the 'whats for lunch' thread and the lunches all look quite a bit more then what I would eat.

If I get hungry I snack on fruit. A typical day for me is;

B - activia yoghurt and melon
L- chicken, salad and rice (I normally make up two packets of the 'free' rice and that can last about 4 lunches)
D - stir fry or meat and veg
Snacks - HIFI bar HExB, fruit, water and milk HExA

I have been doing 30 day shred everyday with a spin class 3 times a week.

I will have some syns depending on what I eat - low fat mayo with lunch or a couple of biscuits with a cup of tea. I normally stick to about 5 as use more at weekends on alcohol.

I have heard that you can gain weight if you don't eat enough... any suggestions or advice please :confused::confused:

I think with the exercise level you do - you need to up your food.

Brekkie perhaps should have a cereal like weetabix perhaps, (use your HEB) and this will give you more energy in the morning - i am not sure how a melon and yoghurt keeps you going - but thats just my view! Ommelette with tomatoes and cheese could be another option depending how much time you have of course. This would not use a B option.

Lunch - this sounds fine - are you having the same lunches tho? spice things up a bit???

Evening meal - again - more variety maybe???

syns - try to up them to 8-12 a day for a week and see how this impacts your losses.

Drink lots of water :) xx

Thank you Ellebear. Variety is a must which is why I was looking at the 'whats for lunch' thread.

I might the cereal for breakfast and have a look for some ideas for dinner etc.

Back