Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Extra Easy Am I eating enough?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Amy2249, 28 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Amy2249

Amy2249 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi everyone, my weightloss has stopped and I have been trying to get to the bottom of what I am doing wrong.
    I started regular exercise about 4 weeks ago so for a couple of WIs I was blaming water retention. I drink plenty of water throughout the day, I have my superfree and HEx.
    I was just looking at the 'whats for lunch' thread and the lunches all look quite a bit more then what I would eat.

If I get hungry I snack on fruit. A typical day for me is;

B - activia yoghurt and melon
    L- chicken, salad and rice (I normally make up two packets of the 'free' rice and that can last about 4 lunches)
    D - stir fry or meat and veg
    Snacks - HIFI bar HExB, fruit, water and milk HExA

I have been doing 30 day shred everyday with a spin class 3 times a week.

I will have some syns depending on what I eat - low fat mayo with lunch or a couple of biscuits with a cup of tea. I normally stick to about 5 as use more at weekends on alcohol.

I have heard that you can gain weight if you don't eat enough... any suggestions or advice please :confused::confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

I think with the exercise level you do - you need to up your food.

Brekkie perhaps should have a cereal like weetabix perhaps, (use your HEB) and this will give you more energy in the morning - i am not sure how a melon and yoghurt keeps you going - but thats just my view! Ommelette with tomatoes and cheese could be another option depending how much time you have of course. This would not use a B option.

Lunch - this sounds fine - are you having the same lunches tho? spice things up a bit???

Evening meal - again - more variety maybe???

syns - try to up them to 8-12 a day for a week and see how this impacts your losses.

Drink lots of water :) xx

4. Amy2249

Amy2249 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thank you Ellebear. Variety is a must which is why I was looking at the 'whats for lunch' thread.

I might the cereal for breakfast and have a look for some ideas for dinner etc.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.