Extra Easy Am I eating enough?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Amy2249, 28 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Amy2249

Amy2249 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi everyone, my weightloss has stopped and I have been trying to get to the bottom of what I am doing wrong.
    I started regular exercise about 4 weeks ago so for a couple of WIs I was blaming water retention. I drink plenty of water throughout the day, I have my superfree and HEx.
    I was just looking at the 'whats for lunch' thread and the lunches all look quite a bit more then what I would eat.

If I get hungry I snack on fruit. A typical day for me is;

B - activia yoghurt and melon
    L- chicken, salad and rice (I normally make up two packets of the 'free' rice and that can last about 4 lunches)
    D - stir fry or meat and veg
    Snacks - HIFI bar HExB, fruit, water and milk HExA

I have been doing 30 day shred everyday with a spin class 3 times a week.

I will have some syns depending on what I eat - low fat mayo with lunch or a couple of biscuits with a cup of tea. I normally stick to about 5 as use more at weekends on alcohol.

I have heard that you can gain weight if you don't eat enough... any suggestions or advice please :confused::confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

I think with the exercise level you do - you need to up your food.

Brekkie perhaps should have a cereal like weetabix perhaps, (use your HEB) and this will give you more energy in the morning - i am not sure how a melon and yoghurt keeps you going - but thats just my view! Ommelette with tomatoes and cheese could be another option depending how much time you have of course. This would not use a B option.

Lunch - this sounds fine - are you having the same lunches tho? spice things up a bit???

Evening meal - again - more variety maybe???

syns - try to up them to 8-12 a day for a week and see how this impacts your losses.

Drink lots of water :) xx

4. Amy2249

Amy2249 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thank you Ellebear. Variety is a must which is why I was looking at the 'whats for lunch' thread.

I might the cereal for breakfast and have a look for some ideas for dinner etc.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.