Cruise PP Am i eating enough

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by natlou79, 7 November 2011 Social URL.

1. natlou79

natlou79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.29%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Hello:) I'm on the dreaded nites yesterday and today:( yesterday I made chick and veg stew and had bug bowls for dinner, tea and then midnight plus two sugar free jellies and a galette at 5am. When I got home I had a yoghurt and ham with extra light soft cheese. No dinner as sleeping, I have just had ham omelette for tea and have half a chicken for tonight, fat free yoghurt and two jellies! Think I may be under eating a little?? Any comments would be appreciated:) xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    Without exact protein quantities, it'd be impossible to calculate, and your statistics don't show your current weight - another crucial factor in seeing whether you're eating enough protein.

If you're not hungry, chances are that you are... nights must be tough!

4. natlou79

natlou79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.29%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    I dont find the night shifts to bad to be honest as im busy all night so dont have time ti think about food etc! lol I havent been measuring my food either:S.

I have no idea how to put stats on as it says i need to have posted a few times..is that right?? x

5. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    Your stats look good! Thank you. Perhaps post your menus in the menu thread if you're concerned, but your weight loss looks fast to date.

Well done!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.