• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cruise PP Am i eating enough

S: 12st13lb C: 11st12lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 26.8 Loss: 1st1lb(8.29%)
Hello:) I'm on the dreaded nites yesterday and today:( yesterday I made chick and veg stew and had bug bowls for dinner, tea and then midnight plus two sugar free jellies and a galette at 5am. When I got home I had a yoghurt and ham with extra light soft cheese. No dinner as sleeping, I have just had ham omelette for tea and have half a chicken for tonight, fat free yoghurt and two jellies! Think I may be under eating a little?? Any comments would be appreciated:) xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
S: 141kg C: 49.9kg G: 36.3kg BMI: 17.7 Loss: 91.1kg(64.62%)
Without exact protein quantities, it'd be impossible to calculate, and your statistics don't show your current weight - another crucial factor in seeing whether you're eating enough protein.

If you're not hungry, chances are that you are... nights must be tough!

S: 12st13lb C: 11st12lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 26.8 Loss: 1st1lb(8.29%)
I dont find the night shifts to bad to be honest as im busy all night so dont have time ti think about food etc! lol I havent been measuring my food either:S.

I have no idea how to put stats on as it says i need to have posted a few times..is that right?? x

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
S: 141kg C: 49.9kg G: 36.3kg BMI: 17.7 Loss: 91.1kg(64.62%)
Your stats look good! Thank you. Perhaps post your menus in the menu thread if you're concerned, but your weight loss looks fast to date.

Well done!