Am I going mad?!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Luci-De-Milo, 21 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Luci-De-Milo

Luci-De-Milo is going to do this!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet (CD)
    Ok well today I've been super busy, I've actually had a really nice day just been constantly doing one thing or another, it was nice cos for once I barely thought about CD at all, just had my shake when it was time and that was it!

Anyway, just now I realised... I haven't drunk ANY water today!! I've had cups of tea, but no water! I don't understand how I could have forgotten? It's become so part of my routine til now I don't even think of it! I can't believe it though. I'm going to try and drink 2 litres before I go to bed (in about half an hour! lol) because I must be dehydrated, but will I be ok apart from that?

I think SS is doing things to my brain :(
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. binibikini

binibikini supposed to be working!

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    CD SS
    A good way to stay on top of your water, is have a glass full before or after each cup of tea/coffee and shake/soup etc. etc. So a glassful for everything you put in your mouth! :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.