Am I missing out

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by whirlwind, 4 October 2006 Social URL.

1. whirlwind

whirlwind Full Member

This is almost the end of my 3rd week and so far Ive lost 17lbs (weigh day tomorrow fingers crossed) and my CDC hasnt mentioned the bars
    Ive had shakes and soups but no bars :(
    I feel sooooooooooo left out

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante and exercise
    My CDC let me have them after the end of the 3rd week so maybe yours will give you the opportunity to get some next time. If not just ask her about them :)

4. Jubbly

Jubbly Loves Minimins long time

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante/previous Cambridge/yo-yo!
    MY CDC said I could have them from the beginning because she seems to give different advice to everyone else's!!

5. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    You shouldn't have any bars until the 3rd week so that ketosis is fully engaged.

After that you can have 1 bar a day instead of a soup/shake sachet.

They come in

Peanut Crunch
    Cranberry Crunch
    Malt Toffee
    Caramel
    Chocolate
    Dark Chockie Orange

Your counsellor will be able to these for you.

M.

6. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Umm now they sound nice, im not sure if i'd want to eat though. I seem to think if i have something to eat im gonna want to keep eating more. I think i will stick to the shakes and soup for a couple of months

7. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    I LOVE the bars and don't think I could have come this far without them. Mind you, with the prospect of nine months on SS, soups and shakes alone would have been purgatory!

I think everyone has to do what they feel is right for them. Couldn't you try just one bar and see how you go? Believe me, they take ages to nibble through and you do feel full afterwards (I always have mine with a cup of coffee).

I only have the peanut and cranberry crunch bars now - they're heaven!!

8. Wisp

Wisp Wisp

I'm in agreement with Debbie- They really are nice, the cranberry crunch is my favourite. It feels like a real treat, and that is my reward at the end of the day.
    It hasn't made me want to raid the fridge once!!
    And its just so nice to chew on something and devour every bite :)

9. bigbluefurrymonster

bigbluefurrymonster Full Member

I actually really hated the bars! The only ones that seem ok to me so far are the toffe and the caramel... the cranberry was NASTY!! I couldnt even eat it!

However... I love the shakes and my chilli soups! mmmm

10. Mrs Bean

Mrs Bean Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    The bars are delicious but they always leave me wanting more!!!! I had to stop having them as every time I opened the cupboard and saw them it was a huge fight with my 'chatterbox' not to eat them!

Gorgeous tho!!

xx

11. Gem Dec 17th 06

Gem Dec 17th 06 Full Member

I don't want bars, I think if I have them I'll want to eat, I'm steering well clear!!

Gemx

12. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

I have had people who have lost the battle and eaten more than one bar, then spent the day on the loo!!! :eek: Definitely personal choice - some people love them, some people aren't fussed. Maybe try one at the end of a month and see how you feel? :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.