Am I missing out

whirlwind

This is almost the end of my 3rd week and so far Ive lost 17lbs (weigh day tomorrow fingers crossed) and my CDC hasnt mentioned the bars
Ive had shakes and soups but no bars :(
I feel sooooooooooo left out

My CDC let me have them after the end of the 3rd week so maybe yours will give you the opportunity to get some next time. If not just ask her about them :)

MY CDC said I could have them from the beginning because she seems to give different advice to everyone else's!!

You shouldn't have any bars until the 3rd week so that ketosis is fully engaged.

After that you can have 1 bar a day instead of a soup/shake sachet.

They come in

Peanut Crunch
Cranberry Crunch
Malt Toffee
Caramel
Chocolate
Dark Chockie Orange

Your counsellor will be able to these for you.

M.

Umm now they sound nice, im not sure if i'd want to eat though. I seem to think if i have something to eat im gonna want to keep eating more. I think i will stick to the shakes and soup for a couple of months

I LOVE the bars and don't think I could have come this far without them. Mind you, with the prospect of nine months on SS, soups and shakes alone would have been purgatory!

I think everyone has to do what they feel is right for them. Couldn't you try just one bar and see how you go? Believe me, they take ages to nibble through and you do feel full afterwards (I always have mine with a cup of coffee).

I only have the peanut and cranberry crunch bars now - they're heaven!!

I'm in agreement with Debbie- They really are nice, the cranberry crunch is my favourite. It feels like a real treat, and that is my reward at the end of the day.
It hasn't made me want to raid the fridge once!!
And its just so nice to chew on something and devour every bite :)

I actually really hated the bars! The only ones that seem ok to me so far are the toffe and the caramel... the cranberry was NASTY!! I couldnt even eat it!

However... I love the shakes and my chilli soups! mmmm

The bars are delicious but they always leave me wanting more!!!! I had to stop having them as every time I opened the cupboard and saw them it was a huge fight with my 'chatterbox' not to eat them!

Gorgeous tho!!

xx

The bars are delicious but they always leave me wanting more!!!! I had to stop having them as every time I opened the cupboard and saw them it was a huge fight with my 'chatterbox' not to eat them!

xx

I have had people who have lost the battle and eaten more than one bar, then spent the day on the loo!!! :eek: Definitely personal choice - some people love them, some people aren't fussed. Maybe try one at the end of a month and see how you feel? :)

Back