am i on to a loser?

mrsmacca

Basically i have awful ibs which i had under control until sw started! I cant have sweeteners and insoluble fibre. So NO wholemeal bread/pasta or some fruits. I had two nimble wholemeal yday and now in agony. So annoying :(

I pretty much did the whole of my "losing" journey without any bread/pasta at all, so I know it is possible to do. Are you attending group? If so, talk to your consultant about the best plan to suit you. Do you cope ok with softer stuff like weetabix or does that cause problems too?

No weetabix are a major no no! I went to the docs and all he advised was eat a big piece of cake lol! Honestly when i eat rubbish my tummy is fine. Think if i stick to red and hexb spuds and maybe syn white bread it'd be ok but lean meat is so expensive! grrrr

Nimble white is a healthy extra so no need to syn. Lean meat can be expensive. I find chicken and turkey cost effective at the moment when on offer. Can you have white pasta?

Yes white pasta is fine just having a good luck at the book gonna make some kind of bacon pasta ricotta meal with salad.

Back