Am I right in thinking.......

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by iCANdoit!, 11 June 2008 Social URL.

1. iCANdoit!

iCANdoit! Member

Can anyone advise - having read through this forum I think I can have these items whilst on sole source?

Marigold Veg bouillon
    Tabasco sauce
    Worcester Sauce
    Chilli flakes
    sweetner tabs

Am I right? are the any specific quantities I should stick to or are these things fine?

Also anything else you can have? Either on its own or to flavour shakes/soups or make the recipes with?

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Tinley

Tinley Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I always put a good dollop of chilli powder in my soups and it seems to have been ok for me. I couldn't stomach them otherwise and my CDC won't swap them for something else so I have to find a way that I can have them.

I'm pretty sure all the other things you've listed are ok, but it is probably best if a CDC on her confirms it for you.
  4. abz

abz Gold Member

am pretty sure your cdc should swap anything you don't like that is still in date hon... mine does...

abz xx
  5. emmaleighjohnson

emmaleighjohnson Pink and Fluffy Poster

Cambridge Diet
    Mine too... get a new CDC! :p
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.