am I sad or what!! ha ha!!

FloridaGirl

:p Just under two weeks before I start refeed, or may start in 10 days depending on next weeks weight loss so it wil give me extra few days on refeed before my hols (original plan is to do 1 week of refeed)
I keep looking through all your wonderful refeed diaries and I am starting to take all the meals that I fancy like the chicken cooked on lemon and garlic and tuna pitta with salad, and using balsamic vin on salad and the potatoe salad of course, and not forgetting the cheese triangles!!
I cant wait, I am making a list of what I am allowed on each day!!!!!! am I sad or what??????????????????;)
Thanks for posting your diaries they are sooooooo helpful!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

lol i'm doing the same as you hun!!
I've decided to refeed in 10days...thank gawd! lol

I am really excited!!! I am worried about gaining some weight and still want to loose 7 - 9 lb so hoping I can do that in 10 days!!!!!!xxx

lol, im not refeeding until 3 or 4 weeks and ive already done the same thing, when ever i read it i drool xxx

I had a stay the same the first week, but my Pharmacist did warn me that this could happen, so I wasnt too shocked. I have lost 1lb each week since then though.

Back